BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko Watch

• Backroom

Alan Nixon is a divisive figure with his accuracy towards Rovers contested.

In here we will keep track of his rovers stories.

This morning to start us off he has us interested in Lee Carsley as manager.

Quite a unique name so will be interesting to see if anything comes of it

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alan Nixon is a divisive figure with his accuracy towards Rovers contested.

In here we will keep track of his rovers stories.

This morning to start us off he has us interested in Lee Carsley as manager.

Quite a unique name so will be interesting to see if anything comes of it

We need something to measure him against. Maybe someone who is 100℅ not in the know makes a daily rovers story, they could use any information they want apart from his stories, let's see who gets more right.

• Backroom

I haven't started as a means just to criticise the bloke as I think in our recent history he's had his finger on the pulse more than pretty much any other journo.

Over the last few years it seems a lot more hit and miss though.

I haven't started as a means just to criticise the bloke as I think in our recent history he's had his finger on the pulse more than pretty much any other journo.

Over the last few years it seems a lot more hit and miss though.

Good attempt to get your thread back on topic,

It will be like pushing mud uphill to keep it that way.

:D

Lee Carsley gave an interview when he was with Brentford saying he never wanted to be manager and he preferred working with youth/academy. Would be a strange appointment.

"Carsley said: "I did not ask to be a football manager and it certainly wasn't something I put my hand up for it. I don't want the job permanently. I'm still involved with England Under-19s. It just happens that I've been asked to be a caretaker manager at my last two clubs."

""I've never had that burning ambition to be a manager. I want to be a coach and bring on the young players.""

I'm glad Carsley isn't interested, he wasn't that interested in playing football whilst he was here either after his big money move to Ewood.

Transfer request as soon as we went down because he wanted to play premiership football, then was relegated again I think after a move to Coventry?

Pattern emerging Lee.....

I'm glad Carsley isn't interested, he wasn't that interested in playing football whilst he was here either after his big money move to Ewood.

Transfer request as soon as we went down because he wanted to play premiership football, then was relegated again I think after a move to Coventry?

Pattern emerging Lee.....

Yeah, another bad apple.

Archived