[Archived] Nicko Watch

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Manager hunt Nixon news from the last week:

It's a 3-4 man shortlist or maybe 9

Young with potential or maybe an experienced manager

Looks like the 'Rookie Route' yet again.

Smashing,just smashing.

No SG. If you look at the post above it was from Friday. Elsewhere, on the New Manager Circus Saga thread....

From Alan Nixon

"Manager thing now a farce. Changing mind on what type of boss they want. Seem to be ignoring takeover.

Its driving everybody mad. Seriously messed up.

Now considering experienced. It's tiring. Too many advisors. Talking @#/?."

It's very confusing. Anything could happen. My money is on it being a bloke* but beyond that God knows.

(* or a woman)

• Moderation Lead

What's the point of the thread when a certain person posts nickoteen musings on every thread

If you're on about Chaddy- that last one was a managerial one so it went in the new manager thread, so it was relevant in fairness. (Even if it probably wasn't accurate).

If you're on about Chaddy- that last one was a managerial one so it went in the new manager thread, so it was relevant in fairness. (Even if it probably wasn't accurate).

Surely I was right cos my post was regarding the next manager which was posted in the correct thread

Just like I was any info about transfers in the correct threads also

Depends. If we think that Nicko is a journalist who writes BS, isn't really that accurate, and his musings just serve to wind people up then I thought the whole point of this thread was to keep his ramblings in one place so that it could be filtered out and ignored by those who can't stand the bloke?

If Nixon started writing about a new CEO, for instance, I'd prefer it was posted in here first rather than create a new thread - until it was corroborated by a credible source. But that's just me.

If that isn't the reason for it then this thread may as well be closed as it is not keeping the board tidy and becomes merely a kind of shrine.

No SG. If you look at the post above it was from Friday. Elsewhere, on the New Manager Circus Saga thread....

From Alan Nixon

"Manager thing now a farce. Changing mind on what type of boss they want. Seem to be ignoring takeover.

Its driving everybody mad. Seriously messed up.

Now considering experienced. It's tiring. Too many advisors. Talking @#/?."

It's very confusing. Anything could happen. My money is on it being a bloke* but beyond that God knows.

(* or a woman)

So you're discounting the family cat eh Bob? It's a bold move I'll give you that.

Personally speaking I think it'll either be Madame's arse or her elbow. Once they've ascertained which is which.

• Moderation Lead

Depends. If we think that Nicko is a journalist who writes BS, isn't really that accurate, and his musings just serve to wind people up then I thought the whole point of this thread was to keep his ramblings in one place so that it could be filtered out and ignored by those who can't stand the bloke?

If Nixon started writing about a new CEO, for instance, I'd prefer it was posted in here first rather than create a new thread - until it was corroborated by a credible source. But that's just me.

If that isn't the reason for it then this thread may as well be closed as it is not keeping the board tidy and becomes merely a kind of shrine.

I felt it might just have been created in a light hearted manner, as people were getting fed up of seeing Nixon's name all over the gaff given he chats so much nonsense...

So you're discounting the family cat eh Bob? It's a bold move I'll give you that.

Personally speaking I think it'll either be Madame's arse or her elbow. Once they've ascertained which is which.

Of course! It's so obvious.

The delay is because the cat is having English lessons. You can't just throw a foreign speaking cat straight into the job. That would be freaking stewpid...

Tom%20Verlaine.jpg

A cat with it's owner, yesterday.

Straight in on Skybet 1/5 on. "Have a bang on that..." etc

Of course! It's so obvious.

The delay is because the cat is having English lessons. You can't just throw a foreign speaking cat straight into the job. That would be freaking stewpid...

Tom%20Verlaine.jpg

A cat with it's owner, yesterday.

Straight in on Skybet 1/5 on. "Have a bang on that..." etc

Uhmm at those odds Bob its given me paws for thought at sticking more than a chaddy on it

Not the point. Nixon crap should go on the Nixon thread so that we can avoid reading it. That's what it is for. Chaddy does as he likes and get's backed.

I felt it might just have been created in a light hearted manner, as people were getting fed up of seeing Nixon's name all over the gaff given he chats so much nonsense...

That's why it was created but it was not light hearted. It was meant for Nixon crap to be kept off the main board.

Not the point. Nixon crap should go on the Nixon thread so that we can avoid reading it. That's what it is for. Chaddy does as he likes and get's backed.

That's why it was created but it was not light hearted. It was meant for Nixon crap to be kept off the main board.

Chaddy hasnt broken any rules so we are not "backing" anybody. It was created to track his predictions, if theres something relevant to other threads it can go in there as well.

Chaddy hasnt broken any rules so we are not "backing" anybody. It was created to track his predictions,fantasies if theres something relevant to other threads it can go in there as well.

Chaddy hasnt broken any rules so we are not "backing" anybody. It was created to track nickos his predictions,fantasies and nickoteens' fetish if theres something relevant to other threads it can go in there as well.

Archived