BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer/discussion Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder why is it because he's a poor player.

How many goals did he score last season ?

Change the record will you or just shut up so people can actually discuss things, you have absolutely nothing to add to any discussion other than childish remarks about things that you clearly have no real knowledge about.

Change the record will you or just shut up so people can actually discuss things, you have absolutely nothing to add to any discussion other than childish remarks about things that you clearly have no real knowledge about.

Just asked a valid question which is obviously too difficult for you TJ, so do us a favour and just ignore it if your struggling.

kettle pot sooty arse

Said for some time that I recon Anichebe would take the @#/? in the championship. Reminds me of Jason Roberts, sometimes you need that type of player.

Can't hit a cows arse with a banjo?

You ve got google ..obviously too difficult for you Jal..

I have BlooBoy and it didn't look good! Just seeing if the posters putting his name forward know just how impotent he's been in front of goal.

Just Six goals over several seasons............

I have BlooBoy and it didn't look good! Just seeing if the posters putting his name forward know just how impotent he's been in front of goal.

Don't you bring Abbey into this JAL :angry2:

Victor Anichebe is without a club.

Could be a decent buy, never quite made it in the PL, a club like Rovers where he'd get a run of games may bring out the best of him. Physically strong, not slow, can hold the ball up, just not prolific. Could do much worse.

I expect 6/7 from the youth team will pad the first team squad this year.

Coyle in today LT said that he will bring 3 or 4 players from the under 21's squad into the first team squad for the Austria training camp like Jack Doyle, Scott Wharton and Connor Mahoney

Chaddy which numpty says Byrne is highly rated ffs !

do your research Jal.

Victor Anichebe is without a club.

I suggested him last season before we signed Graham.

But very much doubt we can afford his wages.

Can't hit a cows arse with a banjo?

Yeah to an extent, but the reat of his play is very similar, strong with a bit of pace too. People seem to forget that if players like Roberts could finish they would have never played for clubs like ours. His questionable finishing aside, he was a decent player for us until it went sour under Ke*n. Anichebe would be a great option to really force our way in, always gives centre halves a game.

Yeah to an extent, but the reat of his play is very similar, strong with a bit of pace too. People seem to forget that if players like Roberts could finish they would have never played for clubs like ours. His questionable finishing aside, he was a decent player for us until it went sour under Ke*n. Anichebe would be a great option to really force our way in, always gives centre halves a game.

He does spend an awful lot of time on the treatment table and would want a decent wage,same as Powell very injury prone

He does spend an awful lot of time on the treatment table and would want a decent wage,same as Powell very injury prone

Agreed fella, currently though with the sheer amount of players out of contract it looks to me like a buyers market... Prem ckubs have plenty of money to buy players and many of those released wont fund another prem club so will have to take whatever offers come their way from championship clubs... Even if they are aopearence or bonus based.

Reported to be earning £35k at WBA Neal:

"His uninterested demeanour and despondent body language has often been more telling than his contributions for the team this term" - from the local paper.

I know where your coming from but Victors not the answer for me.

I'd be keeping an eye on David Nugent myself, but with Stokes and Graham taking up Rhodes wages thats just a pipe dream.

"His uninterested demeanour and despondent body language has often been more telling than his contributions for the team this term" - from the local paper.

I'd be keeping an eye on David Nugent myself, but with Stokes and Graham taking up Rhodes wages thats just a pipe dream.

Nugent would be a great signing. Totally proven at this level but I can't see such a move happening

Victor Anchovy is too much like Graham in that hard working player who doesn't score masses. They might end up making the same moves during a game and so on. Someone with a lot of pace and mobility would be good, but coaches and teams are more likely to keep hold of quick players in the strange mindset that the skill and vision is easier to teach.

I don't have any names to suggest, but they'll have to be free transfers.

I can believe that, went for quite a big fee as I recall. I think there are a lot of out of contract players that are in for a big reality check when they see what contracts they're being offered. I bet Hoilet was on similar if not higher wages.

I can believe that, went for quite a big fee as I recall. I think there are a lot of out of contract players that are in for a big reality check when they see what contracts they're being offered. I bet Hoilet was on similar if not higher wages.

I seem to recall Hoillet was on £50k! absolute madness.

I seem to recall Hoillet was on £50k! absolute madness.

Christ almighty. Can see him going to Germany for a fresh start. I recon clubs have put some cheeky contract offers about for players, agents will be working overtime.

• Backroom

Not sure if Hoilett has the reputation to interest teams in China or the Middle East. These days he's like a really poor version of Raheem Sterling (which says it all). Pretty sad how greed seems to have sucked away all the potential he once had.

Hoilett and his dad/agent will still be pushing for a similar wage since they're motivated by money and nothing else. I can see him going to the middle east or China after turning down a lower Bundesliga team.

Wherever he's going I'm sure he's very very close to signing a contract - pen in hand even. For at least the next two months. However I did also hear that he'd been approached to play Arnold in a gritty UK soccer film adoptation of 80s sitcom Different Stokes along with Nwankwo Kanu as Willis, Karen Brady as Kimberley and, of course, Arsene Wenger as Mr Drummond.

Nonsense I suspect, perhaps if someone could ask Alan Nixon?

Victor Anchovy is too much like Graham in that hard working player who doesn't score masses. They might end up making the same moves during a game and so on. Someone with a lot of pace and mobility would be good, but coaches and teams are more likely to keep hold of quick players in the strange mindset that the skill and vision is easier to teach.

I don't have any names to suggest, but they'll have to be free transfers.

or loans

maybe Coyle is looking at Akpom from Arsenal or Solanki from Chelsea

Archived