BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Championship 2016/17 Season

2 hours ago, Athlete said:

Some big games this weekend a defeat and a Wolves win over Rotherham and a winner in wigan v Bristol sees back in the bottom three 

Its looking like it could be the benchmark points required 

And a win for us and we wont be bottom 3. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Athlete said:

Read what I put...

We all want a win so it'd be irrelevant what the others do 

I did. So calm down

So far so good under Mowbray. We have been very good defensively and he has gameplan every game and has a plan B. Plus make early changes/subs

Roy Hodgson, Gary Rowett and Alan Pardew all linked with Norwich job. 

From Norwich City statement about Alex Neil sacking

"As has been widely reported the Board has been conducting a thorough review of the structure of the Club. An announcement about the new structure will be made next week."

New structure? Will they been going down head coach/DoF structure now? 

http://mobile.canaries.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/norwich-city-alex-neil-3618768.aspx

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Roy Hodgson, Gary Rowett and Alan Pardew all linked with Norwich job. 

From Norwich City statement about Alex Neil sacking

"As has been widely reported the Board has been conducting a thorough review of the structure of the Club. An announcement about the new structure will be made next week."

New structure? Will they been going down head coach/DoF structure now? 

http://mobile.canaries.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/norwich-city-alex-neil-3618768.aspx

You've only conveniently pasted a certain bit of the statement.. They are after a new manager 

you missed this crucial bit :

A club statement said: "The board has taken the tough but unanimous decision, believing it is in the best interests of the club for a new manager to be in place through a crucial summer transfer window."

Just now, Athlete said:

You've only conveniently pasted a certain bit of the statement.. They are after a new manager 

you missed this crucial bit :

A club statement said: "The board has taken the tough but unanimous decision, believing it is in the best interests of the club for a new manager to be in place through a crucial summer transfer window."

we will see who they appointed.

Nixon says Pardew in line for the job whilst other articles have said Hodgson or Rowett, but no mention of Pardew. who will be right?

Ive had no bet in this market.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

we will see who they appointed.

Nixon says Pardew in line for the job whilst other articles have said Hodgson or Rowett, but no mention of Pardew. who will be right?

Ive had no bet in this market.

SSN just reported Rowett is interested..

reported this hours ago.

Pleases to them keeping up. haha

Look at Birmingham and their fall since Rowett left.

I'd have loved Rowett here but after the statement he gave over mad cap owners and the Forest gig it was never going to happen

reported this hours ago.

Pleases to them keeping up. haha

Look at Birmingham and their fall since Rowett left.

You also reported on the previous page that "it looks like the owners are happy with Neil.":)

Look at how long they been under performing and they still stuck by him

You just go off everything Nixon says. Make your own mind up chaddy, Nixon was the one saying recently that the Norwich owners were happy with him and the players weren't. Nixon says Pardew in line for the job and straight away you're on here with it. Think Nixon should have his own thread so you can just post in there Chadster, and whoever wants to read what that "fud" Nixon has to say they can go on that thread because I personally cannot stand the guy and would rather every thread doesn't have too have a "Nixon says" post from you

Just now, Butty said:

You just go off everything Nixon says. Make your own mind up chaddy, Nixon was the one saying recently that the Norwich owners were happy with him and the players weren't. Nixon says Pardew in line for the job and straight away you're on here with it. Think Nixon should have his own thread so you can just post in there Chadster, and whoever wants to read what that "fud" Nixon has to say they can go on that thread because I personally cannot stand the guy and would rather every thread doesn't have too have a "Nixon says" post from you

The Chadster dotes on Alan Nixon 

Just now, Athlete said:

The Chadster dotes on Alan Nixon 

There is definitely something special there, with all the doom and gloom around Rovers it does make me feel better that one of our fans has seemingly fallen in love with something/someone Go get him Chadster!!

Just now, Butty said:

There is definitely something special there, with all the doom and gloom around Rovers it does make me feel better that one of our fans has seemingly fallen in love with something. Go get him Chadster!!

He's also fallen for Paul Senior so Nicko has competition...ha ha ha

16 minutes ago, Butty said:

Actually, They were articles in different papers saying Neil was safe.

I mention Rowett 1st actually. He was favourite with Sky Bet.

No-one forcing you to read my posts tbh

Actually, They were articles in different papers saying Neil was safe.

I mention Rowett 1st actually. He was favourite with Sky Bet.

No-one forcing you to read my posts tbh

As much as I disagree with a lot of stuff you post on here, I have no problem with you posting stuff you read from different sources, that's good I guess but it's the constant Nixon stuff I don't like and would rather he just had his own thread because I'm sure I'm not alone in not wanting to hear anything he has too say. I don't like him, I could understand while his mate Coyley was here fair enough he might be a bit in the know about Rovers. But Coyley is long gone now and Nixon's name still gets mentioned for none rovers related stuff which annoys me. F*** Nixon man. 

Archived