BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Will Cheston Respond ?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should write and complain if I were you. Tell them it's yet another case of a fan feeling let down by the club and is it any wonder fans won't renew if you're not even worth the cost of a photocopied letter to try to persuade you back.

You'll get a special one abbey!

Plus we all know you renewed secretly

I will unsecretly wager you a £1000 that I haven't pal .

It's killing me as rovers on a Saturday has been my life since I was 3 years old .

I shredded the reply they sent me but they should still send one. I shredded my season ticket renewal apart from one page and sent that too. I've also unsubscribed from emails and any other news letters they might choose to send me. I'd still expect a reply if I wrote them a direct letter or email even if it's only a thanks for your concerns slip

• Backroom

I will unsecretly wager you a £1000 that I haven't pal .

It's killing me as rovers on a Saturday has been my life since I was 3 years old .

I know!

Renewing was probably the easy option.

I know!

Renewing was probably the easy option.

I think it is the easier decision of the two for anybody who was torn between the two. August 6th at 3 pm will be a seminal moment for a lot of the non renewers but I can only speak for myself and repeat that my principles and being able to differentiate between what I believe is right and wrong will see me through. Even at this stage I plan to be out cycling when the new season starts.

I think it is the easier decision of the two for anybody who was torn between the two. August 6th at 3 pm will be a seminal moment for a lot of the non renewers but I can only speak for myself and repeat that my principles and being able to differentiate between what I believe is right and wrong will see me through. Even at this stage I plan to be out cycling when the new season starts.

Can I ask if there is anything Rovers under the current ownership could do to get you back as season ticket holder?

Can I ask if there is anything Rovers under the current ownership could do to get you back as season ticket holder?

I will reply to this even though im not answering you any more...

NOTHING WILL EVER GET ME BACK UNDER THEM ...EVEN A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL.

The final straw for me was appointing Coyle but the circumstances around Lambert leaving really pushed me a long way towards this decision. Showing respect to us (the fans) and showing some ambition would be a step in the right direction but there are a plethora of things wrong at the club which will only be resolved in my opinion by them leaving for good. Humility and honesty are two traits that I think I have always seen in my 50+ years and that is sadly lacking now from a lot of senior people at what was a once proud club.

I'm with Abbey here. I think it's gone beyond the point of no return under venkys. I miss loads of matches anyway but at one time that wouldn't have worried me. I'd still have wanted the ST to sit in my seat, feeling a pride in a tiny ownership of part of the stadium and the club. Now, I own nothing. Not pride, not hope, not enjoyment and the stand my seat is in is closed.

I would say nothing, however if we start doing well, very well, however slim that chance is I'm sure a few would come back. I may still go to the odd game out of habit but no season ticket this time round.

The final straw for me was appointing Coyle but the circumstances around Lambert leaving really pushed me a long way towards this decision. Showing respect to us (the fans) and showing some ambition would be a step in the right direction but there are a plethora of things wrong at the club which will only be resolved in my opinion by them leaving for good. Humility and honesty are two traits that I think I have always seen in my 50+ years and that is sadly lacking now from a lot of senior people at what was a once proud club.

Thanks for your reply Arbitro

Sure, if they start investing properly, hire a firm board and let them run it, get rid of Coyle and bring in a manager we can identify with, apologise on the website for all they've done - I'll come back.

Alternatively, the day they sell up I'll get a ST, whatever league Rovers are in. Until then, no football.

I'm with Abbey here. I think it's gone beyond the point of no return under venkys. I miss loads of matches anyway but at one time that wouldn't have worried me. I'd still have wanted the ST to sit in my seat, feeling a pride in a tiny ownership of part of the stadium and the club. Now, I own nothing. Not pride, not hope, not enjoyment and the stand my seat is in is closed.

I understand your frustration Gumboots. If they had closed the stand where my seat (my bit of Ewood) is situated I would feel the same way.

I am also with Abbey, Preston Blue and Arbitro here. My first game was under Gordon Lee so I am hardly a fair weather fan. When is enough? Irrespective of results using Bowyers plodders I genuinely felt we were moving in the right direction with Shaw gone, Bowyer gone, Lambert and team installed. Foolishly I believed our owners had seen sense at last. I am amazed I gave them the benefit of the doubt. More fool me.

My Rovers season ticket always overlapped the cricket season and I would rather play than watch sport, so always missed some matches anyway.

I also was very proud of our club and would defend it to all and sundry, on all issues, year on year. Now they make me want to puke.

VENKYS OUT. We want our Rovers back.

Archived