BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Trust's Agenda Version 2

ABBEY

That's about all the trust do, issue rehashed press releases .

Action speaks louder than words , I'm currently away on business , but if we see no direct plans or action by the weekend which we can pin our hats on , I think we move for plan B and actually put something together worthwhile.

It's criminal it's been allowed to go quiet the last fortnight.

WAR rode in our their white horse , on the wave of others efforts , then killed the momentum.

Are they working with us or the Venkys?

The trust wanted nothing to do with releasing information into the public information.

There exact response from their chairman was , let me speak to my PR, which was followed by , we don't want to ruin our position .

Now information is filtering out they want to jump on it like they have actually done something .

PUT UP or SHUT UP I say .

EITHER GIVE SUPPORTERS A REASON TO GET BEHIND YOU , OR BUGGER OFF AND LET SUPPORTERS WHO GENUINELY WILL BACK THEIR WORDS UP WITH ACTION GET ON WITH IT.

losing patience very quickly with people who just want their names on statements but back it up with zilch

Careful Glen...the "dossier" was coming for light years LOL!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Info coming tuesday as new info has come to light.

As I said yesterday there's no point teasing information he should have just not said anything till it's ready to come out

As I said yesterday there's no point teasing information he should have just not said anything till it's ready to come out

Am I missing something here?

It was reported on here years ago that both the training ground at stadium are locked tight in the sale and that goes back to Jacks wishes.

The hares have been set running and for a reason I think :rock:

Be interesting to get further confirmation, but if thats the outcome here lets not be back slapping anyone as this is old news if proven to be the case.

Might be old news. But getting any factual confirmation will put paid to a few rumours such as the ones started on here earlier in the week

Will be very happy to have what I have been posting consistently about Brockhall confirmed.

Any chance the Trust also confirming Ewood is safe?

Will be very happy to have what I have been posting consistently about Brockhall confirmed.

Any chance the Trust also confirming Ewood is safe?

Any confirmation will be issued on tuesday.. its got a lot of detail and hopefully they can dropbox all the supporting docs.

Covenants... only worth as much as the people willing to stand up for them.

There were covenants on my house sale of no satellite dishes on front of house and no parking caravans amongst others. Haven't seen anyone prosecuted yet.

Depends if anyone has the fight to enforce them I suppose.

Covenants... only worth as much as the people willing to stand up for them.

There were covenants on my house sale of no satellite dishes on front of house and no parking caravans amongst others. Haven't seen anyone prosecuted yet.

Depends if anyone has the fight to enforce them I suppose.

Yep, wouldn't rely on covenants unless you know they will be enforced 100%.

The local planning authorities may be worthwhile contacting.

• Backroom

There won't be a statement on Tuesday. Just like the Trust's other recent promises.

Sorry, I really have a bee in my bonnet about them not getting back to people re: protests. 'They have day jobs', but so do I, and I would like some sort of support from experienced folk on how to do what I can.

Yep, wouldn't rely on covenants unless you know they will be enforced 100%.

The local planning authorities may be worthwhile contacting.

The 1993 deal was with a company called London and Auckland Estates Limited, who changed name to BROCKHALL VILLAGE DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED, and was dissolved in 2010.

I hope the good news isnt related to covenants being enforced by them?

• Backroom

Mike.. ive read the original. They are clarifying someting from 1993, and that needs legal advice. Better to be later than wrong.

Ofc Ste. Just getting frustrated that's all. Momentum has stalled since the meeting and is in danger of failing altogether if fans with ideas to progres aren't kept in the loop or given support.

We're very lucky that Glen and Madon continue to put 100% in independent of organisational support.

• 2 weeks later...

I've asked the trust via email to consider using some of the cash reserves to help the WAR campaign- in particular raising money for advertising in India.

Lets hope theres a quick reply.

Could someone from the Trust please confirm what is happening with this request.

Ive heard nothing at all back.

Archived