BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham's Biggest Club V The Rovers

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Individualism or selfishness?

Or attempted intimidation of those who continue to attend by those who either are feeling subconsciously guilty about the decision to boycott or can't handle the fact nor everyone deals the same way as them?.

As Parson says, if you want to boycott/protest fine. If you want to continue supporting the team fine but both sides should have respect for the other point of view.

Or attempted intimidation of those who continue to attend by those who either are feeling subconsciously guilty about the decision to boycott or can't handle the fact nor everyone deals the same way as them?.

As Parson says, if you want to boycott/protest fine. If you want to continue supporting the team fine but both sides should have respect for the other point of view.

I'm continuing to attend and have never been intimidated. It's the ultra-positive viewpoint, even after six years of destruction, that attracts criticism.

• Backroom

I go every home match, no intimidation has ever come my way for going. However, I HAVE been told to sit down and shut up a few times for chanting Venkys Out (but I ignore such folk and carry on).

It goes both ways, Rev.

I go every home match, no intimidation has ever come my way for going. However, I HAVE been told to sit down and shut up a few times for chanting Venkys Out (but I ignore such folk and carry on).

It goes both ways, Rev.

It goes both ways, Rev.

I think he means on this message board not at Ewood.

And similarly, those who want to comment on others who do or do not wish to boycott should be allowed to do so without being accused of intimidation. A baseless charge, you'd have to be a real mardy get to be personally intimidated by anything on here.

"Subconsciously guilty" eh? Psychic or qualified?

Archived