BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham's Biggest Club V The Rovers

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much fun being a Rovers fan under these lunatics.

Someone sack Coyle please. I'd had enough after his first press conference.

Everyone out!

I wish I could disagree and say it would dampen down the fans anger, a distraction, but the vast majority are not angry anyway....

Three times more posts after we went behind than when it was 0-0?

The games finished, what are you expect? silence?

This guy and his subs he truly has no idea does he? Always like for like or more conservative

This is exactly what Bowyer did. He used to have Lowe as first name on the team sheet too.

Who is really picking this team and for what purpose?

Why didnt Guthrie start? This Coyle dude chops and changes so much, yet the bloke that is utterley @#/? in Lowe, plays every game!

Guthrie upset Coyle a few weeks ago, when he stated that Coyle set us up for a draw at home to Fulham. Coyle does hold grudges like that and I have that from someone who has worked with him. Therefore Guthrie will have limited opportunities.

• Backroom

What an odd, and loaded post.

Their goal was the first thing of note from a mb perspective.

The bloke's just posting for a reaction, has been for a while. Nothing to be concerned about.

A very narrow defeat away against England's 2nd City and play-off chasers. Not bad.

Everyone should just cheer up - as here comes the pre-Wolves game 3 game unbeaten streak (no wins though - though it will sound good on paper).

Very even game by the sounds of it. Ruined by a complete home (merchant) banker of a ref. Still baffles me why Lowe isn't on the bench. Why not play Marshall RB and give Mahoney a go at RW to see if he can hack it. Failing that, stick Bennett in there. But, saying that, today's loss wasn't down to Lowe, they took their chance, we didn't. Games like that happen. Could've been different on another day with a bit of luck.

Let's all still attend home games and celebrate wins like we're going somewhere. Otherwise they might find out we don't like them.

This is not Owen Coyle's fault. Yes he is useless but he has done great to get in some of players he has under the circumstances.

The loans will leave - we are very well prepared for league one, like Steve Kean's contract; yet you still turn up at Ewood and help cover the cracks.

At that fans get together someone made the point that we need knowledgable football people on the board. Coyle said there was some 'merit' in that. He failed to follow that up by admitting that if there was someone on the board with the right football expertise he would be nowhere near the club.

It's the International break now, the perfect time to sack Coyle. I wonder who that football titan Pasha (and Sergei) have got lined up next?

Let's all still attend home games and celebrate wins like we're going somewhere. Otherwise they might find out we don't like them.

This is not Owen Coyle's fault. Yes he is useless but he has done great to get in some of players he has under the circumstances.

The loans will leave - we are very well prepared for league one, like Steve Kean's contract; yet you still turn up at Ewood and help cover the cracks.

I wouldn't be too surprised if Kean got his bonus if we do get relegated to league one and I am not joking.

At that fans get together someone made the point that we need knowledgable football people on the board. Coyle said there was some 'merit' in that. He failed to follow that up by admitting that if there was someone on the board with the right football expertise he would be nowhere near the club.

It's the International break now, the perfect time to sack Coyle. I wonder who that football titan Pasha (and Sergei) have got lined up next?

Probably Brian Laws!

• Backroom

Which jolly clapper will be the first to defend Coyle and blame injuries?

Bugger off Coyle and see if you can take the leeches, rats, crooks and subcontinental ballbags with you.

Guarantee someone will say the lineup and subs were right and understandable.

I wasn't there but it's clearly not the case as with Tuesday night.

Samuelson needs to ring his agent and get away from here ASAP it's another Mo Barrow situation for him.

Archived