BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham's Biggest Club V The Rovers

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never known a match thread so quiet. The indifference is alarming. How do we expect the owners to show any interest when the fans obviously don't care.

Never known a match thread so quiet. The indifference is alarming. How do we expect the owners to show any interest when the fans obviously don't care.

But this is what the owners have created sadly. There could be 15k in Ewood every home game and would things be different ?

Not a chance, fans have given up as a result of the awful 6 years Venky running of the club and the fact most have realised it will carry on for the next 6.

When have the owners shown any interest? I would be amazed if they have seen ten games in six years.

When have the owners shown any interest? I would be amazed if they have seen ten games in six years.

Ten games as in 10? No chance i think :D

Archived