BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham's Biggest Club V The Rovers

Never known a match thread so quiet. The indifference is alarming. How do we expect the owners to show any interest when the fans obviously don't care.

Awful statement there pal .,.its not the fans for christs sake it's the scum in India and R2C. . I care and that's why I'm boycotting !!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never known a match thread so quiet. The indifference is alarming. How do we expect the owners to show any interest when the fans obviously don't care.

contender for worst post of the day............................the owners arent interested in BRFC and never have been al

• Backroom

contender for worst post of the day............................the owners arent interested in BRFC and never have been al

Erm... at no point does he suggested they have been...

I ain't gonna be able to hack league 1. It's gonna be dreadful.

Oh I don't know a mid table battle is better than a relegation battle anyday, and don't forget coar said the club is run exactly the same as it was when jack was here, so chin up

On the plus side Rotherham beaten 1-0 and Cardiff 2-0 down

The fans have obviously had enough of their club being run like a joke shop.

There's nothing to look forward to except further deterioration.

What's the point of hoping for the odd win when the club is being run into the ground? That's like being happy you've got plasters in the medicine cabinet after setting fire to your genitals

League 1 and this ownership stays it really is the death knell for what's left of Rovers as we know it.

Very very convenient for serious cost cutting, selling/mortgaging fixed assets, squad slashing and promoting the cheap youth team though !!

Scam, scam, scam.....

Archived