Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham's Biggest Club V The Rovers

Couldn't see a match day thread.

Predictions for this one?

Rovers 1 - 4 Norwich (shocking result)

Wigan 3 - Rovers 0 (terrible result)

Cardiff 2 - 1 Rovers (poor result)

Rovers 2 - 2 Burton (who?)

Rovers 0 - 1 Fulham (loss to one of the worst ever away sides)

QPR 1 - 1 Rovers (steady away)

Leeds 2 - 1 Rovers (poor result)

Rovers 4 - 2 Rotherham (Rotherham)

Derby 1 - 2 Rovers (wonders will never cease)

Rovers 0 - 1 Wednesday (wonders don't last long)

Next 5 - my predictions

Birmingham Away - Nil points

Ipswich home - One point

Forest home - Three points?

Bristol City Away - Nil points

Wolvers home - One point

10 played - 8 points - 7 goal difference.

Can't see many clean sheets under the FKW in the list above. Maybe they are over-rated. Safe to say unless we start getting a few of them however we will remain amongst the dead legs in this division. All and sundry find it easy to score against us and it has been this way for about 5 of the last 6 seasons.

When you go through the names playing in this division on an individual basis, game by game, there is very little to fear.

COYB. Best of luck for the travelling fans.

VENKYS OUT.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we going to find Coyles style is more suited to the counter attack and start playing with a bit more confidence away from the nerves of Ewood ? Or was Derby a fluke ?

Sod it

Brum 1 Rovers 3 (650 travellers well rewarded.)

Couldn't see a match day thread.

Predictions for this one?

Rovers 1 - 4 Norwich (shocking result)

Wigan 3 - Rovers 0 (terrible result)

Cardiff 2 - 1 Rovers (poor result)

Rovers 2 - 2 Burton (who?)

Rovers 0 - 1 Fulham (loss to one of the worst ever away sides)

QPR 1 - 1 Rovers (steady away)

Leeds 2 - 1 Rovers (poor result)

Rovers 4 - 2 Rotherham (Rotherham)

Derby 1 - 2 Rovers (wonders will never cease)

Rovers 0 - 1 Wednesday (wonders don't last long)

Next 5 - my predictions

Birmingham Away - Nil points

Ipswich home - One point

Forest home - Three points?

Bristol City Away - Nil points

Wolvers home - One point

10 played - 8 points - 7 goal difference.

Can't see many clean sheets under the FKW in the list above. Maybe they are over-rated. Safe to say unless we start getting a few of them however we will remain amongst the dead legs in this division. All and sundry find it easy to score against us and it has been this way for about 5 of the last 6 seasons.

When you go through the names playing in this division on an individual basis, game by game, there is very little to fear.

COYB. Best of luck for the travelling fans.

VENKYS OUT.

Hang on a minute, haven't you read the clubs website and the statement put out last night. Everything at the club is fine remember.

A more important question is; Is Birmingham the worst "2nd Capital" in the World?

Superb city, changed beyond recognition over the past 5yrs and is at least on a par with Manchester I'd say these days.

As for the game, no interest, the revelations in the press this week have me hating all the crooked greedy b******s.

Given the £11 Million we have spent on the current squad, we should win this at a canter shouldn't we? Don't forget, everything at the club is rosy, we are being run the same was as when Jack was alive and the owners are so committed, its amazing.

At least we know that Feeney won't feature. That's good to know.

Is there no interest in this match? It would be nice if we could get a win before I go to Cyprus next week.

Only just managed to get the commentary working in the last 5 mins or so, sounds like all Rovers so far

Listening while watching the Rotherham v Newcastle match, that is off to a great start no goals yet , but a good game so far, hard to tell who is near the top and near the bottom

Lowe , yellow card, suspended for Ipswich match

At least we know that Feeney won't feature. That's good to know.

Is there no interest in this match? It would be nice if we could get a win before I go to Cyprus next week.

I thought he was backing Feeney to show his quality? Can't do that if he's left him out. Or will he deny saying that too in a couple of weeks time?

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/14776606.Blackburn_Rovers_boss_Owen_Coyle_backs_Liam_Feeney_to_win_over_the_doubters_and_show_his_quality/?ref=rl&lp=2

Archived