BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Why So Quiet?

I just watched a programme on BBC 4 about the skinhead culture, it showed a clip of a couple of Blackburn lads who I recognised,I think one of the lads was called Smez. They where walking through, what was known then as the New precinct Does anyone remember the name of the pub that was in the precinct.

I just watched a programme on BBC 4 about the skinhead culture, it showed a clip of a couple of Blackburn lads who I recognised,I think one of the lads was called Smez. They where walking through, what was known then as the New precinct Does anyone remember the name of the pub that was in the precinct.

Clarence and it was Smez

There's nothing left to discuss in truth. The vast majority of potential topics speak for themselves.

The football is crap, the manager is crap, the crowds continue to dwindle, we are doomed to relegation to the third tier and almost no-one believes Venkys are simply naive anymore.

What's left? You can understand why increasing numbers of fans think Rovers are a toxic subject so why go and why come on here

I've made a few posts today but I'm really struggling for motivation. What's the point?

Archived