BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Messageboards

That's like saying that journalists who report on world conflict create more wars.

Of course it is. Just like it.

You constantly group people the way you see it. People have views. Sheep follow. Would you prefer a host of sheep hanging on your every word or people to forge their own mindset?

I can see boycotting, protesting and dwindling support as counter productive to BRFC, what group would you put me in?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree and disagree. There are many unexplained suggestions about level of complicity, basic fraud etc - that said, by definition there are no "venkys supporters". There may still be rovers fans with their fingers in their ears! Hoping for some miracle or to wake up from all this but they aren't supporters of the owners, or "venkys fc".

Grouping fans who don't see a pro in protest as "Venkys supporters" or the "get behind the lads ffs" super fans just creates more problems and splinters fans further.

I don't use facebook for football talk - the clubs pages are bordering on taking the @#/? and the comment sections are always littered with the same comments from the same posters. Much like the LET - it's a place for dingles, baiters and trolls.

spitoutwater.gif

As arbitro and Stuart point out, there are unfortunately a good number of people who are either deluded, thick or have their heads in the sand. I wish they were trolls, but you only need look at blue-eyed boy and his cronies on Twitter to see these people are very much real and in fact, not dingles.

Ha. Again - he has a different view so has his head in the sand!

Again, not a supporter of venkys but a fan with a viewpoint that's not straight from the mouth of someone you agree with!

Is that a raw nerve that I touched jbzzz or what?

Having an English degree isn't actually a rule on here, you know? Its a forum, nothing more nothing less. Get over your elitist "I'm better than you" snobbery.

I've marked it for you. Now rewrite it with the alterations in green pen.

A not In. just saying

Well spotted, Nicky Morgan may headhunt you on the strength of such, as the profession is threadbare at the moment.

and ive stuck two fingers up at you and wiped me arse on it .

Two fingers up your what? Ooh matron.

Of course it is. Just like it.

You constantly group people the way you see it. People have views. Sheep follow. Would you prefer a host of sheep hanging on your every word or people to forge their own mindset?

I can see boycotting, protesting and dwindling support as counter productive to BRFC, what group would you put me in?

I'd prefer people not to always give the opposite view just for the sake of it.

By using the broad term 'protests' you've covered all bases as an excuse to justify doing absolutely nothing. So that would put you in the group of fans who actually don't care if we have a club or not. You'll just keep turning up, won't join in protests and if Venkys fold the club, so be it. You did ask.

I'd prefer people not to always give the opposite view just for the sake of it.

By using the broad term 'protests' you've covered all bases as an excuse to justify doing absolutely nothing. So that would put you in the group of fans who actually don't care if we have a club or not. You'll just keep turning up, won't join in protests and if Venkys fold the club, so be it. You did ask.

Nice opposite jibe - I'm truly speechless and must rethink my entire mindset from this moment on. Don't you have one of your famous analogies as the cherry on the cake?

Pmsl ... just shows doesn't it even arrogant gloating teachers can't grasp English before pathetically gobbing off like a superior human being

Said nothing of the sort, only you could moan at getting the reaction you asked for.

For anyone else reading this as bored as me, Look up to who started the crap. Same answer as always. Stupid me for biting.

I'll have to think of one. Then you can come up with an alternative.

You'll be needing this http://www.antonymswords.com

:P

I don't need any help, Stuart. I just needn't bother posting anything of opinion in reaction to the same typical crap. I should know better than to ask any questions of the "hive mind".

I don't need any help, Stuart. I just needn't bother posting anything of opinion in reaction to the same typical crap. I should know better than to ask any questions of the "hive mind".

Same as it ever was. Merry Christmas. :xmas:

Just one nugget that I found... Had to leave before I threw up

"WacoRover: we're lucky to have Venky's...where would we be without them?" (Sarcastically, or so I hope)

"mrblackbat: Quite literally: bankrupt.

I'm not for a moment suggesting they've done the best job in the world, on the whole they've made a hash of things. But to suggest they're asset stripping is just hilarious."

Levels of delusion beyond belief

Grouping fans who don't see a pro in protest as "Venkys supporters" or the "get behind the lads ffs" super fans just creates more problems and splinters fans further.

In case you didn't notice whilst marking the spelling on the whole net but THEY can't splinter the fans any more as it's already been achieved to it's fullest degree. There are now those that want the club fixing and those that don't. (see recent protests including staying away) A Black, white and simple analogy

In case you didn't notice whilst marking the spelling on the whole net but THEY can't splinter the fans any more as it's already been achieved to it's fullest degree. There are now those that want the club fixing and those that don't. (see recent protests including staying away) A Black, white and simple analogy

You find me a fan who is happy, then I will accept this as anything but absolute bs.

Get behind the lads, FFS!

Bit easier when the lads are ours to get behind. Let's get rid if this tisser at the helm, Steve Keans clone, Starting to REALLY hate the guy. We are in the relegation zone and he talks like we are pushing for the playoffs. Get rid, Get Rowett.

If there are still fans who back Venky's, make excuses for them and so on....................goodness me. It's like being delighted you're going to be a grandparent after a rapist got your daughter pregnant, and then saying the daughter should be happy too. Not the most PC analogy, but the only one I can come up with to show how crazy and deluded such people are about how bad the Raos have been.

To see what has happened all you need to do is have a league table and squad list of the current situation, and one for when the Raos bought the club. And if possible, the financial facts and figures as well. If a 'Venky's lover' still protests, then they're clearly mad.

Venkys are doing all they can they can't invest because of FFP

The loses were 17 million last season and they've paid that.

Why not just get behind Coyle we are playing well. Sack him now guarantees relegation.

Why sack him ? name me one who could do a better job under the circumstances ? He's done well when you consider what he took on.

This is just a selection of what i encountered on twitter last night from 3 different people. Presumably ST holders who are still going although i do question if that was the case with the guys spouting about Coyle.

End of the day some will swallow whatever propaganda the PR people spew at them and they'll choose to believe what they want to believe rather than bare facts and what's happening infront of them. Probably similar to people who think soaps are real and X factor etc isn't fixed !

Archived