BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Man Utd

Just now, blue kiwi said:

chaddy id be rather pleased that i had a stalker,someone who tracks everything you post the restraunt trade must be quiet,

Actually it is rather busy for Monday night

:D

A few sherbets required later

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tomphil said:

Remember Mourinho make a bee line for the Rovers end at full time after Chelsea beat us in the cup semi at OT. Straight over and applauded all our end, fans were possibly the best iv'e ever seen them that day but when do you ever see an opposing manager do that ? Class act.

its impressive Tomphil I agree but its much easier to be like that when you have won and pick up some cheap plaudits. I haven't seen him do it when he loses which is usually when he turns sh1tty 

Just now, TBTF said:

its impressive Tomphil I agree but its much easier to be like that when you have won and pick up some cheap plaudits. I haven't seen him do it when he loses which is usually when he turns sh1tty 

Aye fair point he'd probably have been after the ref or something had they lost he's just about the worst one for completely deflecting attention onto something irrelevant when things aren't going well :)

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Firstly thanks for posting my name without any permission from myself. I did want to keep it private which is my right btw..

Secondly my comment was a reply to this post

From here on out I will not be boycotting.. We rage and we complain and we hate that the Venkys are destroying us and that they never attend but are we just as much to blame for staying away and week in week out they fail? We always say the fans will outlast the owners but where are we when our team needs us? Are we there supporting the cause and making our voice heard? Or are we staying away like cowards and hoping that Venkys will sell up because of 'low crowds' @#/? Venkys, @#/? the Raos, @#/? Kentaro, @#/? SEM.. Our boys need us so let's get together, get behind the team and win this @#/?ing war against the Venkys scum!!!!

I wont post his name cos I dont believe it is right without his direct permission. Maybe I more respect for people to keep their names private

Cowards is it ? 

39 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Mr Stalker

Firstly thank you for this response to someone else . For my own personal clarity could you please explain what happened before . 

That picture suggested that the responses were in concurrence with the original idea re fair weather fans / protesting etc . 

I had to assume by your reaction here that you were one of those responses ... is that correct ? ( I'm not a mind reader ) 

do you stand by that opinion ? You are entitled to any opinion . 

As a non related matter completely if someone pulls you up on something it's better for all concerned to hold your hands up and take it on the chin 

thank you so much for your time 

31 minutes ago, michaelscarn said:

Firstly thank you for this response to someone else . For my own personal clarity could you please explain what happened before . 

That picture suggested that the responses were in concurrence with the original idea re fair weather fans / protesting etc . 

I had to assume by your reaction here that you were one of those responses ... is that correct ? ( I'm not a mind reader ) 

do you stand by that opinion ? You are entitled to any opinion . 

As a non related matter completely if someone pulls you up on something it's better for all concerned to hold your hands up and take it on the chin 

thank you so much for your time 

I explained last night everything. Please refer to this. 

Blueblood. My Spot on comment to the orginal post was wrong. I should have said I agree with most of the post but you shouldnt have called people cowards or blame people for walking away. 

9 hours ago, yoda said:

Kerching

:D

You're just a sad WUM. You post sod all of any interest relating to Rovers. You just spend your time trolling Chaddy. The Brexit thread kept you busy for a while, as did your kissing of Abbey's arse when he was posting, but now your bored you're back to ruining the footie threads. 

What is the point of you on here?

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

You're just a sad WUM. You post sod all of any interest relating to Rovers. You just spend your time trolling Chaddy. The Brexit thread kept you busy for a while, as did your kissing of Abbey's arse when he was posting, but now your bored you're back to ruining the footie threads. 

What is the point of you on here?

Good to see everyone getting on. 

11 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I explained last night everything. Please refer to this. 

Blueblood. My Spot on comment to the orginal post was wrong. I should have said I agree with most of the post but you shouldnt have called people cowards or blame people for walking away. 

Well you insulted fellow fans then tired to deny it based on that evidence 

Archived