BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Man Utd

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

My comment Spot on. I was agree with this post which hasnt been posted fully enough by Yoda. 

The post I was replying to was this "

From here on out I will not be boycotting.. We rage and we complain and we hate that the Venkys are destroying us and that they never attend but are we just as much to blame for staying away and week in week out they fail? We always say the fans will outlast the owners but where are we when our team needs us? Are we there supporting the cause and making our voice heard? Or are we staying away like cowards and hoping that Venkys will sell up because of 'low crowds' @#/? Venkys, @#/? the Raos, @#/? Kentaro, @#/? SEM.. Our boys need us so let's get together, get behind the team and win this @#/?ing war against the Venkys scum!!!!'

Like Ive said before that I will not force out by Venkys, Kentaro or Sem. I will be supporting my team to the end. I hated Venkys and what they done to our club but I will not let Venkys force me out!!@

Ive answered the question..but that still didnt stop you posting my name which you have no right to do. You broke rules on here I think. 

I posted several names and didn't highlight any of them,

you are missing the point of what other members are asking you

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Point is Chaddy, it's underneath (a comment on) a tweet/picture being very scathing about people returning. 

Now most people are going to interpret spot on as agreeing with that. 

Also suggesting fans are cowardly and to blame - or agreeing with this - that doesn't really suggest respect to anyone's opinions. Whether it's the picture or the quote, agreeing with either shows a lack of respect for the protesters. 

And you know what, in some respects that's ok - well not calling them cowardly, but not respecting their opinions. Some of the protesters don't really respect or at all understand how people can go and "condone" the current goings on. However, to say you respect everyone yet like such rhetoric is a little bit rich. 

Just now, Blue blood said:

Point is Chaddy, it's underneath (a comment on) a tweet/picture being very scathing about people returning. 

ooops,

you mean it's not the "your team needs you " one

Just now, yoda said:

I posted several names and didn't highlight any of them,

you are missing the point of what other members are asking you

Yet again you just dont get it do you? You posted information you have zero right to do so? 

No permission was given. 

Thats down to each person. My spot on comment was to the orginal post on facebook. People can interpret what ever they want. I know what I posted to. Simple as

Yet again you just dont get it do you? You posted information you have zero right to do so? 

No permission was given. 

Thats down to each person. My spot on comment was to the orginal post on facebook. People can interpret what ever they want. I know what I posted to. Simple as

Yes but that includes the cowardly and to blame comments. Whether that was in another post by you or what you were saying was spot on - that's not really respectful! 

Again, it's the denying rather than the stance in part that  gets people wound up. Although saying the fans are cowardly for not putting up and shutting up is taking the biscuit. 

No permission was given. 

Boohoo, public forum and I will say it again I didn't highlight your or anyone elses name

36 minutes ago, blue kiwi said:

Always has been when do you see a manger applaud another teams goal.

Remember Mourinho make a bee line for the Rovers end at full time after Chelsea beat us in the cup semi at OT. Straight over and applauded all our end, fans were possibly the best iv'e ever seen them that day but when do you ever see an opposing manager do that ? Class act.

Yes but that includes the cowardly and to blame comments. Whether that was in another post by you or what you were saying was spot on - that's not really respectful! 

Again, it's the denying rather than the stance in part that  gets people wound up. Although saying the fans are cowardly for not putting up and shutting up is taking the biscuit. 

But yet again take it up with the guy who posted it not me. I agree with the parts Ive already said. The pic above mine isnt mine. Tbh then 1st time ive seen was on here

Also suggesting fans are cowardly and to blame - or agreeing with this - that doesn't really suggest respect to anyone's opinions. Whether it's the picture or the quote, agreeing with either shows a lack of respect for the protesters. 

And you know what, in some respects that's ok - well not calling them cowardly, but not respecting their opinions. Some of the protesters don't really respect or at all understand how people can go and "condone" the current goings on. However, to say you respect everyone yet like such rhetoric is a little bit rich. 

Spot on!

Just now, yoda said:

Boohoo, public forum and I will say it again I didn't highlight your or anyone elses name

You know exactly what you did Yoda. Dont try to take the high ground or act thick. You know what you did. Shame you cant admit to it..

The group is a closed group on facebook and thats why it should have on they.

I will say this again. You had no right or permisson to posted on here what you did. And You know what you were doing. 

But yet again take it up with the guy who posted it not me. I agree with the parts Ive already said. The pic above mine isnt mine. Tbh then 1st time ive seen was on here

But. You. Agreed. With. The. Post. 

You said spot on. That means I agree with what you've written, including the cowardly and to blame parts of the post. You didn't say, I agree with support the team, but not sure you can blame protesters, you said spot on. Now spot on means I agree with, or exactly right. It's funnily enough, spot on! Now that has to encompass all the things included in the post.  

Just now, tomphil said:

Remember Mourinho make a bee line for the Rovers end at full time after Chelsea beat us in the cup semi at OT. Straight over and applauded all our end, fans were possibly the best iv'e ever seen them that day but when do you ever see an opposing manager do that ? Class act.

even with a defeat, it was one of the most enjoyable games I have ever been to. Maybe topped by beating Spuds in Cardiff

Just now, yoda said:

Exactly it's just the same as Jumbo copy and pasting tweets and paraphrasing them in his state of mind at the time and re publishing on twitter.

like mine earlier today;

Seen one post criticising "part timers with flasks and Craghoppers" Is there a dress code & restrictions on choice of refreshments for fans

More

I take a flask every game and have some Craghoppers? Can anyone clarify if I'm a) not a proper fan B) a part timer c) unfashionable #baffled

Now here is my original post in which he is alluding too;

I was with Mike Neal and talk sport Dave today... Flyers flew throughout our hands, every single one went to a fan.

What I noticed was club colours I.e those in rovers gear took these and even came up for some.  the Asian population took these too.

problem lies with one gamers who think going to football in crag hoppers and a flask of coffee somehow passifies being above everyone.

these types and in 14 years of supporting Blackburn and the town have I ever seen our fans show such rudeness.

Il battle on there even if I'm last man standing as I won't let my club die

Now in answer to A) Jumbo, no one has questioned a proper fan? But you have this unusual perception in your postings that the boycotters seem to have this opinion, so do you care to explain?

B.)I think it's evident from your blogs you attend most games, so are you fishing for comment, attention or both? Given the post didn't even have anything to do with you i find it strange how you related it back to yourself? Possible insecurities or low self esteem maybe?

C) The post again doesn't even mention whether its fashionable or not? It again seems silly to suggest such a thing in your tweet.

But. You. Agreed. With. The. Post. 

You said spot on. That means I agree with what you've written, including the cowardly and to blame parts of the post. You didn't say, I agree with support the team, but not sure you can blame protesters, you said spot on. Now spot on means I agree with, or exactly right. It's funnily enough, spot on! Now that has to encompass all the things included in the post.  

Ive said my points on this..

I am not going to keep going over this. I wont be replying to any more posts to this.

Yoda is in the wrong for posted people names on here. 

Just now, rigger said:

even with a defeat, it was one of the most enjoyable games I have ever been to. Maybe topped by beating Spuds in Cardiff

Yes great day. proper cup semi and we should have maybe pinched it they were immense second half and fans immense first min till last really drove the team on.

Was it 10 years ago ?  Probably the last real high point for us as that 10 years has been mostly hell.

You know exactly what you did Yoda. Dont try to take the high ground or act thick. You know what you did. Shame you cant admit to it..

The group is a closed group on facebook and thats why it should have on they.

I will say this again. You had no right or permisson to posted on here what you did. And You know what you were doing. 

I haven't denied it though,

Ask yourself if it is a closed group who shopped you ?

Of course I knew what I was doing, highlighting your hypocrisy 

Respect for all other views Chaddy? You seem to be avoiding that issue by concentrating on Yoda.

He's to blame because you've been found out?

its like that time you were posting on Twitter that you were going to reveal you'd changed your mind about Bowyer being sacked and chortling about the stink you were going to cause.

Twitter is a public forum and if you think you can maintain a different persona from the one you display on here ,and that no-one will notice, then it's you who's thick.

And you are saying you won't respond any further is all down to you having nowhere to go, you have been caught out and you deserve NO RESPECT.

Just now, 47er said:

Respect for all other views Chaddy? You seem to be avoiding that issue by concentrating on Yoda.

He's to blame because you've been found out?

its like that time you were posting on Twitter that you were going to reveal you'd changed your mind about Bowyer being sacked and chortling about the stink you were going to cause.

Twitter is a public forum and if you think you can maintain a different persona from the one you display on here ,and that no-one will notice, then it's you who's thick.

Kerching

:D

Ive said my points on this..

I am not going to keep going over this. I wont be replying to any more posts to this.

Yoda is in the wrong for posted people names on here. 

Yep, not saying Yoda was right to do it as he did. (Or rather how he did it.)

But you've not gone over it at all - in fact you've totally not engaged with what I've said at all. Which again, isn't that big a deal except it's a forum where people generally engage with one another. I'm not sure at any point you have acknowledged how or why people could've had a problem with your post, and it's that coupled with an insistence that you are totally innocent that perhaps rubs people up the wrong way. 

This would have been over simply if you said, I was trying to agree with the guy saying support the team, but given he said some other things in there, like the use of the word cowardly, perhaps I should have used a phrase better than spot on, as that could be seen to be condoning it. Mind you, I suspect that you were. 

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Exactly it's just the same as Jumbo copy and pasting tweets and paraphrasing them in his state of mind and re publishing on twitter.

Indeed but it seems some are allowed and some aren't. Perish the person who ever does it back to em -_-

Archived