BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Warren Lucy - Media and Content

arbitro

I have seen the name Warren Lucy attached to articles on the official website and looking at his profile he has the title of Media and Content at Blackburn Rovers.

Does anybody know anything about this or was it not officially announced?

• Backroom
24 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

It was mentioned somewhere, possibly on twitter ,  previously worked at the Theatre of Merchandise ? (one for you Vinjay :) )

I think that's Ryan Grant who runs the twitter and other things

He seems to be doing a really good job so far from the outside looking in 

• Backroom

I was actually going to create a topic about the social media aspect of the club yesterday. 

The club is quick to get flack when things aren't going great, but the past few months the social media has been fantastic! Whoever is running it deserves a lot of credit... Huge improvement over previous seasons and not far off the 200,000 followers mark on Twitter!

6 hours ago, Madon said:

I was actually going to create a topic about the social media aspect of the club yesterday. 

The club is quick to get flack when things aren't going great, but the past few months the social media has been fantastic! Whoever is running it deserves a lot of credit... Huge improvement over previous seasons and not far off the 200,000 followers mark on Twitter!

Spot on, credit certainly due.

21 minutes ago, Blueandwhitemike said:

He's done co-commentary on iFollow with Neal for the last couple of games, talks a bit too much across the action but not bad.

is that who it is, I kept missing the name, think it has been an improvement personally although can imagine it being frustrating with just the audio to rely on regarding whats going on on the field

Surprised it hasn't been mentioned that I had a go at the guy running the twitter account. Granted I didn't know he's only been here a month and wasn't the one who posted a clip of Mourinho patronising Graham and treating the arrival of their team coach as if Rovers were Halifax or something. Not to mention I was blocked some time ago and assumed it was him before looking closer. I just said I didn't want him slipping pro United stuff on Rovers twitter account that makes me "odd"?

I'll tell you what's odd. Apparently Coyle's son is working at Rovers in some kind of role according to a poster on another forum. Apparently because a guy who worked with amputee kids is here (probably in some sort of community role) the "cancer is still here". I'll tell you what the cancer at this club is and its those clowns in Pune plus Cheston, Pasha, etc. Not to mention an executive catering company with the Matthewmans as main shareholders who do business with Venkys and get no abuse. Yet a guy who seems to be a decent human being in many respects gets called a "cancer" just because he's the son of Hitler...I mean Coyle. Sorry I thought of the former first as that's what he was treated like rather than simply a bad football manager. No doubt by next week he will be the first team coach with Judan Ali in the shadows as the one "really pulling the strings".

Does this just sum me up 100% and I don't get what 90% of this forum are all about? :rolleyes: 

5 hours ago, Vinjay17 said:

Surprised it hasn't been mentioned that I had a go at the guy running the twitter account. Granted I didn't know he's only been here a month and wasn't the one who posted a clip of Mourinho patronising Graham and treating the arrival of their team coach as if Rovers were Halifax or something. Not to mention I was blocked some time ago and assumed it was him before looking closer. I just said I didn't want him slipping pro United stuff on Rovers twitter account that makes me "odd"?

I'll tell you what's odd. Apparently Coyle's son is working at Rovers in some kind of role according to a poster on another forum. Apparently because a guy who worked with amputee kids is here (probably in some sort of community role) the "cancer is still here". I'll tell you what the cancer at this club is and its those clowns in Pune plus Cheston, Pasha, etc. Not to mention an executive catering company with the Matthewmans as main shareholders who do business with Venkys and get no abuse. Yet a guy who seems to be a decent human being in many respects gets called a "cancer" just because he's the son of Hitler...I mean Coyle. Sorry I thought of the former first as that's what he was treated like rather than simply a bad football manager. No doubt by next week he will be the first team coach with Judan Ali in the shadows as the one "really pulling the strings".

Does this just sum me up 100% and I don't get what 90% of this forum are all about? :rolleyes: 

The lads a @#/?ing bellend every man and his dog knows that. Look at all the money Saville raised for charity? Sure he seemed a decent human being to braindeads back in his day as well.

Archived