BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ben Brereton Diaz

10 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Two lads who have just gone out on loan from Villa seem to be doing ok - Davies and Archer.

Forest signed Davis on loan on 1st January, obviously they had done their homework early.

Both Davis and Archer look and play like pro footballers and we have a galloping donkey.

Forest can then sub Davis for Sam Surridge .....

9 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Forest signed Davis on loan on 1st January, obviously they had done their homework early.

Both Davis and Archer look and play like pro footballers and we have a galloping donkey.

Forest can then sub Davis for Sam Surridge .....

Sam Surridge is Gallagher mark 2 to be fair. Shite.

40 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

Sam Surridge is Gallagher mark 2 to be fair. Shite.

No, he's not that bad and another plus is that he runs like a footballer, our one cant even do that.

Anyone expecting SG to replace BBD goal scoring potential can also expect disappointment, Buckley has more chance.

For @Sparks RoverYes, we should have gone for Whiteman

20 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

No, he's not that bad and another plus is that he runs like a footballer, our one cant even do that.

Anyone expecting SG to replace BBD goal scoring potential can also expect disappointment, Buckley has more chance.

For @Sparks RoverYes, we should have gone for Whiteman

I like Whiteman but I think the reason why we didn’t go for him is we had Buckley coming through. I don’t think you could play them both in the same team.

25 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I like Whiteman but I think the reason why we didn’t go for him is we had Buckley coming through. I don’t think you could play them both in the same team.

The reason we didn't go for him is we got kaminski instead.  We needed a goalie that's what mogga told BW

26 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Such different players Tyrone.  BW dictates the pace of the game...they would play well together...Bucko just ahead of him

Not seen much of Whiteman to suggest he's any better than what we have. In fact he definitely isn't better than Travis or Rothwell, so he'd be sat on the bench anyway. Travis had him on a string at Ewood earlier in the season.

51 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

Not seen much of Whiteman to suggest he's any better than what we have. In fact he definitely isn't better than Travis or Rothwell, so he'd be sat on the bench anyway. Travis had him on a string at Ewood earlier in the season.

To be fair now Sparks thinks Dack was shite and that Mols was the next big player, so I think it's best make your own call on Whiteman. Looked fairly average to me and nowhere near what we have, as you mention. Maybe hes better than Davenport 

24 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

He told him that once he had a goalie sorted and there was enough money left he would come in for him.

He was outstanding v forest last night.

He was the definition of average. Brad Potts and Riis were the standouts last night.

34 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

He was the definition of average. Brad Potts and Riis were the standouts last night.

Then you didn't watch properly.

Ben Whiteman vs Forest: 

82 touches (1st) 
59 passes (1st)
4 key passes (1st)
5 tackles (1st)
5 aerials won (2nd)
5 accurate crosses
2 interceptions & clearances

Class act. #pnefc https://t.co/GQNk9yduFk

Edited by Sparks Rover

24 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Then you didn't watch properly.

Ben Whiteman vs Forest: 

82 touches (1st) 
59 passes (1st)
4 key passes (1st)
5 tackles (1st)
5 aerials won (2nd)
5 accurate crosses
2 interceptions & clearances

Class act. #pnefc https://t.co/GQNk9yduFk

He’s not as good defensively as Travis, as the stats prove, or as good offensively as Rothwell, again as the stats prove. 

6 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

And better than Travis defensively…

3AEA759F-2FFE-41D5-9500-D9A43EDB625C.jpeg

Oh, so you want everything do you....what are Travis goal stats like? Travis 3 Whiteman 32...Travis hasn't got the same game...different player.  Travis can't pass further than 10 yards...that's why his stats are better...

Big difference mate...He literally has scored more goals than both combined...🤣

Edited by Sparks Rover

5 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Oh, so you want everything do you....what are Travis goal stats like? Travis 3 Whiteman 32...Travis hasn't got the same game...different player.  Travis can't pass further than 10 yes...that's why his stats are better...

Big difference mate...

That’s this season mate. Not sure Whiteman has 32 this season.

And the interceptions and ground duels? Is that because Travis is a couple of inches smaller? Or another make believe reason?

Like I said, he’s not as good offensively as Rothwell, or defensively as Travis, and therefore wouldn’t play.

Edited by Mellor Rover

1 minute ago, Mellor Rover said:

That’s this season mate. Not sure Whiteman has 32 this season.

And the interceptions and ground duels? Is that because Travis is a couple of inches smaller? Or another make believe reason?

Travis has 3 all his career. Travis is good but not as good

Edited by Sparks Rover

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

Travis has 3 all his career. Travis is good but not as good

I’ll repeat, Travis is better defensively and Rothwell is better offensively.

2 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Don't care what you say ...I watched them all and I put Rothwell and Whiteman miles ahead of Travis.

I don’t think you quite understand what I’m saying. Rothwell is better offensively than whiteman. Travis is better defensively than whiteman. Therefore he wouldn’t take either spot off either of them. 

8 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

I don’t think you quite understand what I’m saying. Rothwell is better offensively than whiteman. Travis is better defensively than whiteman. Therefore he wouldn’t take either spot off either of them. 

I understand your opinion.  I don't share it. He would walk into our team.