BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

5 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

He deserves it because he was formally a player.

“When this came up it was a big opportunity for myself and it is an opportunity that I think I have worked for, because I played as a professional for 20 years or so, I worked and I learnt the game,” Lampard said.

His playing career may have got him his first managerial opportunity but you’d hope by now that clubs would have sussed that he isn’t a good manager.

20 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

It is the same club with different owners but Lampard knows alot of the players and staff there. 

No I am not doing this for any attention but its based on my opinion. I don't know why you post such things when I have no interested in attention seeking but I am here to talking and discussed Rovers and Football topics. 

Maybe Lampard would have done the same as Tuchel but we will never know. He has Quarter-finals to play in the champions league I believe. I won't be watching it live either btw. 

Yet Everton has still in the relegation dog fight tho. Dyche has done well there so far but the next 9 games for all the teams will be totally dogfight for all teams. 

He knows some of the players yes, he got sacked for not getting the most of them. How is that positive?

11 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

Chelsea’s turnover of players is ridiculous - how many from Lampard’s first spell as manager are still there?

players like Kepa, Mendy, James, Silva, Azpilicueta, Chilwell, Mount, Kante, Chalobah, Kovacic, Pulisic, Loftus-Cheek, Ziyech, Havertz and Gallagher were all there when Lampard was last there

11 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

Potter brought his entire back room staff with him (from Brighton) - I doubt many, if any, of Lampard’s staff are still there (Tuchel) would have brought in his own team too)

Lampard has his own staff and since the takeover, Bohely and his leadership team has had massive cull there and brought in his staff whether in the Medical team or groundman staff or in the executive staff  

20 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

He knows some of the players yes, he got sacked for not getting the most of them. How is that positive?

If you read reports from the time he was sacked, they were saying cos he didn't the best out of players like Timo Werner who is no longer there. 

Players like James, Mount, Silva deffo played very well under Lampard

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

players like Kepa, Mendy, James, Silva, Azpilicueta, Chilwell, Mount, Kante, Chalobah, Kovacic, Pulisic, Loftus-Cheek, Ziyech, Havertz and Gallagher were all there when Lampard was last there

Lampard has his own staff and since the takeover, Bohely and his leadership team has had massive cull there and brought in his staff whether in the Medical team or groundman staff or in the executive staff  

If you read reports from the time he was sacked, they were saying cos he didn't the best out of players like Timo Werner who is no longer there. 

Players like James, Mount, Silva deffo played very well under Lampard

Your logic is utterly bizarre. He failed last time hence why he got sacked. Merely knowing the club is no substitute for being a competent manager.

12 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Your logic is utterly bizarre. He failed last time hence why he got sacked. Merely knowing the club is no substitute for being a competent manager.

well Chelsea have made their decision and lets see how it works out. 

Michael Keane:

Sean’s training has been brilliant — the fitness levels, the standards have really improved… Dyche “brings people together” and “keeps everyone involved in the team”. His experience under Lampard was different…What did Lampard tell him? “Frank was a good person, but he didn’t really speak to me. When I asked what I could do to get a chance, he said, ‘there’s nothing really.’ He said, ‘at your age, I’m not going to tell you what to improve, what you should work on. You just need to keep going and see what happens.’ Frank was a really good person. But unfortunately it didn’t work out — and on a personal level it was probably what I needed to get back in the team.”

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Michael Keane:

Sean’s training has been brilliant — the fitness levels, the standards have really improved… Dyche “brings people together” and “keeps everyone involved in the team”. His experience under Lampard was different…What did Lampard tell him? “Frank was a good person, but he didn’t really speak to me. When I asked what I could do to get a chance, he said, ‘there’s nothing really.’ He said, ‘at your age, I’m not going to tell you what to improve, what you should work on. You just need to keep going and see what happens.’ Frank was a really good person. But unfortunately it didn’t work out — and on a personal level it was probably what I needed to get back in the team.”

Was he just supposed to have guessed as to why he wasn’t in the team? - if that is true it is shocking.

6 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Michael Keane:

Superb man-management 🤣

They really are stealing a living some of these clowns. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Michael Keane:

But he didn't "know the club" at Everton. An inability to man-manage and to improve players surely is neither here nor there.

28 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

😂 some of the decision making at the top of even big Premier League clubs is truly remarkable.

I think Leicester need a manager and given the lack of options who want to move now like the current Celtic manager for example. 

I will ask, who would you appoint then if you were in charge at Leicester City? 

9 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Would love to see Everton come down.

It would be disaster for that Football club but the owners has wasted over 600 million on transfers without a clear and coherent plan

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think Leicester need a manager and given the lack of options who want to move now like the current Celtic manager for example. 

It would be disaster for that Football club but the owners has wasted over 600 million on transfers without a clear and coherent plan

They do need a manager, but ideally one who is competent, not one sacked for doing a shit job at a relegation rival.

I don't know, can't proclaim to have a knowledge of managers especially across Europe. But there has to be a better option. If there isn't until the summer, get Big Sam in to keep them up.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Chelsea should snub ‘in fashion’ foreigner in favour of ‘lucky general’ Lampard, says Souness

Chelsea should snub ‘in fashion’ foreigner in favour of ‘lucky general’ Lampard, says Souness (msn.com)

Hasn't been a lucky general in his first 3 jobs. Well, aside from being lucky to actually get the jobs.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

moving to a spanking new stadium on the docks,they`ll have the best ground in the championship at least,praying they do go down,iv`e got 10/1 for them to be relegated😀

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

They do need a manager, but ideally one who is competent, not one sacked for doing a shit job at a relegation rival.

I don't know, can't proclaim to have a knowledge of managers especially across Europe. But there has to be a better option. If there isn't until the summer, get Big Sam in to keep them up.

Well you watch more Champions League football then I do for sure. 

Standard line from you that there has to be a better option without any knowledge of anyone. 

Marsch has experience of the PL and did a similar job last season. 

46 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

moving to a spanking new stadium on the docks,they`ll have the best ground in the championship at least,praying they do go down,iv`e got 10/1 for them to be relegated😀

I hope your bet comes in. 

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well you watch more Champions League football then I do for sure. 

Standard line from you that there has to be a better option without any knowledge of anyone. 

Marsch has experience of the PL and did a similar job last season. 

I hope your bet comes in. 

He does have experience of the Premier League, bad experience! Having experience is no good just on its own. Leicester should get Steve Kean as he has experience of the Premier League.

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

He does have experience of the Premier League, bad experience! Having experience is no good just on its own. Leicester should get Steve Kean as he has experience of the Premier League.

He kept Leeds up last season when Bielsa was taking them down. Is that a bad experience now?