BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Lewis Travis is appointed the new Rovers Captain.

2 hours ago, bluebruce said:

I assume DeeCee was talking about how we had two captains for a while under TM, with I think it was called a Team Captain, and a Club Captain. Think it was pretty much brought in just for the sake of Bennett or Mulgrew to feel important when they weren't getting in the team, I forget which of them it was.

I have a recollection of it being used in Hughes’ time with Nelson/Samba (possibly to encourage Samba to sign a new contract?). I assumed it wasn’t a regular thing.

4 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Not saying this is final by any means, but would those 2 be given a game against the likes of Porto and Spurs if they were at Liverpool?

I doubt it. Like I say, “I” haven’t seen anything in the 90 minutes of a cup game and a highlight reel that Wharton or Garrett couldn’t do and I’m clinging to the fact one of the best managers in the world has. Time will tell I suppose

• Backroom

He was much cuter in his battles today despite plenty of provocation. Little pushes, leaving a boot in with his tackles, running into players just after they've cleared the ball.

Love that sort of shithousery.

• Like 2