BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Final table calculator

Just a bit of fun, or not..

Call me a pessimist but I don't see why we'd pick up a win out of our last few games- even then it looks like a couple of draws see's us (hopefully) limp over the line.  We're a poor side and I'm not entirely convinced we will stay up looking at the fixtures of sides around us. 

Championship » Table calculator (worldfootball.net)

image.png.f5365df2cdaacf1386762255ec6e6278.png

I can actually see us winning 3 out of the last 5, starting at Bristol. We play Coventry at a good time and ‘should’ also beat Sheff Wed at home. Leicester may either be on the beach or they might get stage fright if they have to win to get promoted so in a sense it might also be a good time to play them too.

Given our recent improved form I think we’ll muster more than 2 points from the last 5 games.

• Like 1

I think we'll stay up now. Too many other teams around us in poor form who would need to all have better form than us to the tune of a few points. I'm actually more worried about next season.

• Like 2

We deserved something out of Ipswich, bossed Sunderland and got a great draw against Southampton. Why don't you think we'd get atleast one win out of Bristol City, Sheffield or Coventry? 

I think we'd have to exceed all expectations of shitness to not hit 50 points. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bohinen1983 said:

Call me a pessimist but I don't see why we'd pick up a win out of our last few games- even then it looks like a couple of draws see's us (hopefully) limp over the line.  We're a poor side and I'm not entirely convinced we will stay up looking at the fixtures of sides around us. 

Can't be accurate as all teams will end up playing 46 won't they?

• Like 1

A win against Sheffield Wed and a point against Bristol City or Coventry will be enough 

Edited by AJW
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, RoverDom said:

I think we'd have to exceed all expectations of shitness to not hit 50 points.

On 07/04/2024 at 15:30, Bohinen1983 said:

Poor old Ipswich! After a season iike they've had they would go out to 6th place Norwich if that's how it finishes

They just never beat Norwich..

Recent displays have restored some faith for me, I think we'll manage 2 wins and a draw from our last 5 and survive fairly comfortably with 53 points.

Bristol City 0-1 Rovers
Leeds 2-0 Rovers
Rovers 2-0 Sheff Weds
Rovers 1-1 Coventry
Leicester 1 - 0 Rovers

Edited by TheRevAshton

No idea what order but I'm thinking a win, 2 draws and 2 losses is on the horizon so pray that's enough though wouldn't be surprised if we drew 3 and lost 2 ...

There are always twists and turns but get that next win asap and we can relax a little bit i hope.

2 hours ago, AJW said:

A win against Sheffield Wed and a point against Bristol City or Coventry will be enough 

I've found a situation where we go down with three draws - but I've had to be ultra generous to some of the other teams down there and even then we're only one point below where we need to be. 

Realistically I think 3 points vs Wednesday will do us, but 4 points however they come will be absolutely be enough bar a freakish set of results. 

You'd expect Leicester to beat Millwall and Norwich to win at Wednesday. I'll probably be able to find a silver lining whatever the result in the Plymouth v QPR game, but it's Hudders at Preston which worries me tomorrow. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, M_B said:

You'd expect Leicester to beat Millwall and Norwich to win at Wednesday. I'll probably be able to find a silver lining whatever the result in the Plymouth v QPR game, but it's Hudders at Preston which worries me tomorrow. 

Funnily enough I have a hunch that the nobbers are going to sneak into the playoffs.

27 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Funnily enough I have a hunch that the nobbers are going to sneak into the playoffs.

If it means they beat Huddersfield along the way, I'd probably take that, it's the best of the 2 options. 

Edited by M_B
  • Like 1

On 08/04/2024 at 08:35, TheRevAshton said:

Recent displays have restored some faith for me, I think we'll manage 2 wins and a draw from our last 5 and survive fairly comfortably with 53 points.

Bristol City 0-1 Rovers
Leeds 2-0 Rovers
Rovers 2-0 Sheff Weds
Rovers 1-1 Coventry
Leicester 1 - 0 Rovers

BC 0 - 1 Rovers

Leeds 2 - 0 Rovers

Rovers 0 -0 Sheff Weds

Rovers 1 - 1 Cov

Leics 1 - 1 Rovers