SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Dublin friendly

den

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they have decided on full ticket details yet.

Prices should be 15euros adult, 5euros children

Probably won't be pay-on-the-gate, which I presume is a logistic decision, Bray are a very small club. That's all the extra-info I have, let you know as soon as I find out.

I'm also staying at the North Star 2 nights (Wed/Thur) and I know of at least 3 others that are staying there as well.  Could be some serious drinking going on there.   :D

Brilliant should be a good crack. There are 3 of us.

Rang up B'burn today and they say the game is definatley pay on the gate.

I'm also staying at the North Star 2 nights (Wed/Thur) and I know of at least 3 others that are staying there as well.  Could be some serious drinking going on there.   :D

Brilliant should be a good crack. There are 3 of us.

Rang up B'burn today and they say the game is definatley pay on the gate.

That's funny ?

I rung them later this afternoona and they said they hadnt received any informtaion on the game yet !

Can't say I didn't warn you about the tickets. Selling incredibly quickly by all accounts.

We have the 7-a-side(or 6 or 5, I don't know what they'll decide) football organised. To take place in Louglinstown sports centre from 1-3 on the day of the game. It's pretty close to Bray, we propose to collect people at Shankhill DART station and bring them to the complex. If anybody is interested in taking part, whether you have a full-team or just yourself, could you email Martin at cookierovers@eircom.net and let him know. Cost is 35euro for each team(at the projected amount of teams).

We're meeting up with our own lot in Katie Gallaghers pub before the game, you're welcome to come along too, directions can be found on our website picture below.

gallaghers.jpg

Got mine in the post today and the ticket number is 746 so i would imagine that is how many have being sold at least.

Can people post which hotels thy are staying in. We are in the North Star Hotel.

Also i know in Sofia we all arranged to meet up in JJ Murphys one night an it was brilliant, any plans to do the same, but in Dublin?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.