BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness must go ?

rover6

I can imagine the Iraqi information minister fronting the media saying unequivicoly that we'll stay up, only for his concscience to catch up with up with him half way through and to admit that we are totally screwed.

Of course we are going down. We totally suck.

This club does not know how to fight.

"If he doesn't resign and we lose to Fulhum he should be sacked. "

Ah, but he's on a big contract, so if he's sacked, he'll get a huge golden 'f_ck off' which will probably cost the club a million £ or more.

Make your feelings known at the games with chants and banners. It's all we can do. Well, we can start lobbing dog poo at his house, death threat and stuff, but that is going way too far, and is personally upsetting to him and his family.

Edited by Billy Castell

If he doesn't resign and we lose to Fulhum he should be sacked.

We never sack managers. Our board is too soft. They would rather see us down than doing the decent thing.

GO NOW SOUEY. FOR THE SAKE OF THIS CLUB WALK QUICKLY AWAY.

lobbing dog poo ?

well mate thats one thing I can honestly say I have never done !!

The whole club need the spirit of one Mr Walker to give them an almighty kick up the arse.

The players have stolen their wages over the past 3 months rather than earned it (THE MAJORITY ANYHOW).

J Williams needs to kick some serious arse and NOW tinykit.gif

Ah, but he's on a big contract, so if he's sacked, he'll get a huge golden 'f_ck off' which will probably cost the club a million £ or more.

Make your feelings known at the games with chants and banners. It's all we can do. Well, we can start lobbing dog poo at his house, death threat and stuff, but that is going way too far, and is personally upsetting to him and his family.

Im not sure when we are trying to pick up the points to survive the fans having a go at the manager publicly in the stands is a good idea. We have only got six games left and we need to raise the team rather than disspirit them.

IU agree Souness needs to go though.

If we can find a good replacement to start straight away on a short term contract then they might want to consider letting Souness go. But I can't see Parkes turning it around this time so I'm not keen on us paying Souness a fortune to leave if there's no-one else available.

Edited by The Producer

I don't care about payouts, as long as we are in the Premiership next season with a manager that can inspire the players and motivate them to play for every game and not just the big games then i'll be happy. Imagine Souness trying to motivate the team to play Grimsby or whoever when they can't be motivated to play Premiership teams.

i just cannot see where the next point is going to come from ,plenty of huff and puff but with the exception of emerton no guile.the betting man should get to betfair now.the other teams at the bottom have been playing with their backs to the wall all season and appear to more adept at bouncing back from bad results.

as for souness i thought he would stay but in the interview with him that went out on rovervision prematch did not bode well he appeared to lack belief himself, not in words but in his demeanor

Where does the blame lie ?

Is it Souness and his obviously tactical ineptitude ?

His baffling team selections (Reid on the left FFs when we have Gresko with a good left foot sat around idle) ?

The players who obviously aren't good enough (I wont go as far as to say they are not trying, because they seemed to try to me today)

The overpaid Prima-Donna's like Cole and Yorke (aka The Chuckle Brothers, Daisy and Dora-esque Blackpool beach donkeys)

Souness's falling out with Dunn, Cole, Yorke, Gillespie, Taylor, Johansson etc

The selling of Duff and the frittering away of the £17 million - Amoruso is a bloody disgrace to name but one.

Too many old players at the twilight of their careers (Tugay, Short [who I think tried today to be honest]) ?

Dean Saunders training ?

The board for sticking their heads in the sand ?

The players who just dont care because half of them will be off if we get relegated ?

Thanks for ruining my season, whoever is to blame.

Accyrover

Most of the players and management staff.

Souness has to take the blame to a certain extent, he`s the one who makes the tactical decisons.

All the fans can see what`s going wrong, and what has gone wrong in past games, so why can`t he?

There`s only so much he can do when the players have crossed that white line.

Souness is a passionate man, so he should have no trouble in getting the players motivated and up for it, but they`ve looked far from it.

So does this suggest that the players have lost total respect for him?

The players have to take a lot of the responsibilty.

On paper we look a better team than Leeds, but Leeds showed more commitment and were more determined, we didn`t have any of that.

The players don`t have the bottle, and I often wonder if they`re at all bothered.

Some of them aren`t fit to wear the shirt.

With all the trouble and despair in the world lately should we really be this bothered. Some positives:

* We aren't in the relegation zone

* Very tight down there so even if we did slump, there's still a chance to survive.

* Hopefully some of the teams below will get worse results.

Yes I know we have lost vital games and also the teams below and fighting hard compared to us... but its not over till its over.

Im glad people are still keeping the fairth and have same view as me. We could quite easily win at Fulham and then people will be smiling again.

KEEP THE FAITH.

Yes, where not in the relegation zone, but the past few games we have been slowly edging towards it, it`s only a matter of time.

We have to win our next two games, to give us any slightest chance of staying up.

We don`t have the bottle, Leeds did.

They were up for it, we weren`t.

There was no passion from the players, and that is what hurts the most. Leeds did, and that`s why they won.

sad.gif

I've been supporting Souness through all the rough times, he's achieved alot at the club, but I'm tempted to say that today's result was the final straw. I do not believe it's his fault that Rovers are in this nightmare, and I can't think of a suitable replacement but we're at the point where we can't get any worse and might have to take our chances with a new manager.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.