BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness must go ?

rover6

i do not like souness as rovers manager.

Nooooo, stop coming out with that daft talk, I don't believe it! laugh.gif

He's obviously rated by the board, so unless last season was an ominous sign of things to come (and I'm you believe it was), then Souness will remain in the job.

And you'll continue to whinge and whine. To no effect. And maybe throw in a few insults about "glory-hunting supporters who don't even live in Blackburn going back to support Man Utd and Liverpoo".

wink.gif

RoverDrake, were you born a braindead noggin or did you practice being one?

I have classes three times a week...

But the class content is to become soooo braindead I forget them..

You're back ohmy.gif

Six posts today and all absolutely utter shiite.

Does your mother love you??

( at least i've only posted ONE crappler post today )

blink.gifmad.gifhuh.gif

You're back ohmy.gif

Six posts today and all absolutely utter shiite.

Does your mother love you??

( at least i've only posted ONE crappler post today )

blink.gifmad.gifhuh.gif

I find it scary when someone analyses my daily posts..

I'd rather watch us play lower mid-table football for 2 seasons than see us get tot eh champions league semi in one and get relegated the next.

It may be exciting initially, but it just ain't clever.

We have ambitions and aspirations. We have the ambition of staying in the Premiership and the aspirations of becoming regular Champions League place contendors. That's far more likely to happen if we gradually build up the squad and not spend money we don't have on a tall defender. It's also far more likely to happen if we don't go for broke and end up getting relegated. I'm sure Leeds fans aren't comforted by the fact that "at least we were ambitious".

I'm pretty sure I'm wasting my time explaining it to you though, because you've clearly made your mind up.

Well said bellamy11.

RoverDrake - these classes you're going to? Do you have to pay? If so can I recommend you knocking them down to just the one a week? I think you've cracked it already....

"It either fails or it works" - and the consequences of it failing? Blackburn Rovers wouldn't exist. You don't seem either bothered or aware. Hat's off to your teachers, they must be very proud of their star pupil.

i for one have never heard off de pedro

Yes but you have also just said you have never heard of Joaquin, Reyes, Vicente or Exteberria. If that is true it makes your comments look ridiculous really doesn't it.

rover.gif right i have got my euro 2004 fansbook in hand,etxeberria plays for bilbao has 50 caps and scored 12 goals.

joaquin sanchez? plays for real betis played 19 times and scored 2.

these were before euro 2004 and the other 2 are not named unless they go under other names.

so i now know a little about these spics,still no nothing about goped tinykit.gif

He's obviously rated by the board, so unless last season was an ominous sign of things to come (and I'm you believe it was), then Souness will remain in the job.

And you'll continue to whinge and whine. To no effect. And maybe throw in a few insults about "glory-hunting supporters who don't even live in Blackburn going back to support Man Utd and Liverpoo".

wink.gif

rover.gif you asked for this bri,go to all posts by a nember in your profile.

april 10 2004,17.40.

on page 18.

your quote starts

SOUNESS HAS TO GO,I CAN'T SEE ANY OTHER OUTCOME -------- withstupid.gif

A lame and 'safe' mentality.

So everyone team that signs good players & has ambitions and aspirations are doomed?

No, but clubs that spend beyond their means these days are likely to court financial disaster. Go and talk to fans of Leeds and Bradford.

You may think that it's worth taking 'a chance' spending crazy money and gambling with the future existance of the club. I don't.

wink.gif

april 10 2004,17.40.

on page 18.

your quote starts

Sorry Waggy but after your last few posts there is clearly no one more stupid than you.

Waggy,

You can find similar posts from myself.

The hard facts are we had a miserable season last time out, were in grave danger of relegation eight games from season's end with all Souey's failings plain for all to see, yet

We avoided the drop by twelve points and

the Board stuck by Souey.

Now there is no question of Souey being fired unless we find ourselves in deep trouble as Christmas approaches. That is quite possible- a bad start is very much on the cards given the opening fixtures. A battling draw by tthe Baggies and we could have played very decent football and still only have one point after four games.

However, I think there is a more than decent chance that we start next season with a squad and team which is overall appreciably stronger than the one that finished sixth two seasons ago.

Whether Souness has learnt from his period of self-reflection, whether the captaincy and back-room changes will pay off remain to be seen.

I for one am willing to give the guy a decent chance.

april 10 2004,17.40.

on page 18.

your quote starts

That was after the Leeds game.

Seeing as you seem to be so conversant with my posts you'll probably be aware that not long after that I held my hands up and said "what do I know about football?!"

I'm certainly not denying I made those comments, but I'm sure that I wasn't the only one who was frustrated by the result against Leeds and lashed out accordingly. I haven't completely changed my mind and say "Souness must definitely stay", I'm prepared to wait and see how the new season goes.

Mind you, I don't know whether I bother arguing sensibly with you, you're clearly on a wind-up! laugh.gif

i for one have never heard off de pedro

Yes but you have also just said you have never heard of Joaquin, Reyes, Vicente or Exteberria. If that is true it makes your comments look ridiculous really doesn't it.

rover.gif right i have got my euro 2004 fansbook in hand,etxeberria plays for bilbao has 50 caps and scored 12 goals.

joaquin sanchez? plays for real betis played 19 times and scored 2.

these were before euro 2004 and the other 2 are not named unless they go under other names.

so i now know a little about these spics,still no nothing about goped tinykit.gif

Waggy,

Reyes is the kid Arsenal signed for £12m last January and scored several wonder goals for the Gunners as they walked away with the Premiership. I haven't heard of him either...

Vicente plays for Valencia- Spanish Champs and mildly successful in Europe over the past three seasons. Current incumbent in the Spanish national side and appears in a number of lists for team of the tournament despite Spain's early exit.

If we have the non=playing de Pedro of last season, we haven't solved the left wing problem.

If de Pedro shows the Real Sociedad form which challenged Real Madrid for la Liga title to the last game of the season thirteen months ago... thumbs-up.gif

And?

It either fails or works..

Got to take the chance..

Just as signing 'not so great' players always gives you the risk of not being good enough.....and thus relegation.

Take a chance on not just relegation but actually ceasing to exist!? That is crass stupidity Roverdrake and a fine example of the 'go for bust' attitude of a numpty. On the back of last seasons disastrous home record we have sold in th region of just 10000 season tickets to date! So what do you think the bank manager will say if we ask to borrow 4m for one half-assed player with little or no sell on value?

However I am prepared to take it all back if I find out that you are a self made man with a personal fortune with something in excess of the current valuation of the Chelsea squad. tongue.gif

As for Souey the low season ticket sales will determine his future rather than last years disappointing results. sad.gif If he has acted to remedy his obvious weak points and we get off to a flyer (and I'm not counting on that from the first 6 games) then OK, BUT if we are near the bottom come Nov then imo he might just be shown the door. I can assure you that he does not enjoy total support in the boardroom.

I am not suggesting we drain ourselves financially for a top player, but the odd ambitious bid we be acceptable.

Signing the likes of Dominic Matteo is just depressing..

A post of yours on May 16 said

Posted on: May 16 2004, 20:10 

Don't watch live games for Rovers.... unless on Sky... so I can't have a totally accurate opinion 

So you never even actually pay to watch Rovers, but just bitch about their signings on the internet ?

If more people actually went to Rovers matches then perhaps we might be able to make a bigger splash in the transfer market. Till then we need to rely on making decent profits on our players and reinvesting that.

You mean do what Tottenham do?

Almost sign a top player to excite the fans?

unsure.gifph34r.gif

Funny that when Spurs try that they are a joke, yet when Big Sam tries that he's a genius....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.