BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness must go ?

rover6

I am not suggesting we drain ourselves financially for a top player, but the odd ambitious bid we be acceptable.

Signing the likes of Dominic Matteo is just depressing..

A post of yours on May 16 said

Posted on: May 16 2004, 20:10 

Don't watch live games for Rovers.... unless on Sky... so I can't have a totally accurate opinion 

So you never even actually pay to watch Rovers, but just bitch about their signings on the internet ?

If more people actually went to Rovers matches then perhaps we might be able to make a bigger splash in the transfer market. Till then we need to rely on making decent profits on our players and reinvesting that.

Give me the money for a car, petrol from Portsmouth to Blackburn plus money for a ticket and I'll go..

i for one have never heard off de pedro

Yes but you have also just said you have never heard of Joaquin, Reyes, Vicente or Exteberria. If that is true it makes your comments look ridiculous really doesn't it.

rover.gif right i have got my euro 2004 fansbook in hand,etxeberria plays for bilbao has 50 caps and scored 12 goals.

joaquin sanchez? plays for real betis played 19 times and scored 2.

these were before euro 2004 and the other 2 are not named unless they go under other names.

so i now know a little about these spics,still no nothing about goped tinykit.gif

biggrin.gif

One of the best arguments I've heard on here that one...essentially it boils down to this...

...this Spanish international winger De Pedro can't be much good if I ain't heard of him. I've just looked in my Panini stickerbook thingymyjjig and found out about the other three but where the hell is Goped?

waggy...good attempt at a wind up though wink.gif

Edited by FourLaneBlue

Give me the money for a car, petrol from Portsmouth to Blackburn plus money for a ticket and I'll go..

Why do you need a car, use a train... hell of a lot cheaper!

Too many peasants around..

Surely the peasants would be too busy tilling the land so they can pay their liege lord the rent for small plot of land for them to havethe time to be getting a train to Blackburn? Don't think they had trains in feudal times mind...

Besides, if you mean that people who use the train are peasants, well, better to be a peasant than a beggar eh??

" Give me the money for a car, petrol from Portsmouth to Blackburn plus money for a ticket and I'll go.."

Edited by FourLaneBlue

Why do you need a car, use a train... hell of a lot cheaper!

Too many peasants around..

Surely the peasants would be too busy tilling the land so they can pay their liege lord the rent for small plot of land for them to havethe time to be getting a train to Blackburn? Don't think they had trains in feudal times mind...

Besides, if you mean that people who use the train are peasants, well, better to be a peasant than a beggar eh??

" Give me the money for a car, petrol from Portsmouth to Blackburn plus money for a ticket and I'll go.."

Peasants means in RoverDrake terms..

Thugs, Loudmouths, Juveniles..

Edited by RoverDrake

How do you know I'm a loudmouth via a message board? o.0

And I am faaaaaaar from a juvenile... Sooo...does your glorious attempt at humour actually have any substance.......

Nope didn't think so... "Chris"

Sadly as one of half a dozen regular posters whose posts I constantly read and think "why the chuff don't they shut up until they have something constructive/intelligent/with a point/useful to say" I think he has a very fair point.

Still, at least you've stopped creating several pointless and often duplicate threads a day and at least you seem to read the rest of the thread (unlike some of the drivel posters who seem far more content posting than reading), so you heading in the right direction.

Yes, I am being a Grumpy sod, I've spent half the day getting very depressed about how the quality of posts has deteriorated over the last few years (not just here, but on internet forums as a whole).

And I am faaaaaaar from a juvenile... Sooo...does your glorious attempt at humour actually have any substance.......

You said recently

QUOTE (RoverDrake @ Apr 30 2004, 23:47 )

Is it easy for a single 17 year-old guy to pull in Blackburn? 

Now consider this, and some more of your recent posts and consult a dictionary to find out what Juvenile means

Case closed smile.gif

You said recently

QUOTE (RoverDrake @ Apr 30 2004, 23:47 )

Is it easy for a single 17 year-old guy to pull in Blackburn? 

Now consider this, and some more of your recent posts and consult a dictionary to find out what Juvenile means

Case closed smile.gif

That 'pulling' comment was a joke... I don't even want a lovelife..

The fact so many of you trace & quote my posts..Is a little scary.. X|

You may well be faaaaaaar from 'a' juvenile, but some of your posts would certainly back up the view that you are certainly very juvenile. I'll leave it at that as I have no real wish to have a go at you. If you truly believe some of the stuff you are posting then that is sad but if you are just trying to make a name then i'd say don't bother.

RoverDrake, were you born a braindead noggin or did you practice being one?

I have classes three times a week...

But the class content is to become soooo braindead I forget them..

You're back ohmy.gif

Six posts today and all absolutely utter shiite.

Does your mother love you??

( at least i've only posted ONE crappler post today )

blink.gifmad.gifhuh.gif

I find it scary when someone analyses my daily posts..

Well you do make a lot of them... wink.gif

At least you don't ever use the 606 website Glenn. If you think RoverDrake is bad, you haven't seen the infantile insults in text speak that cover the board there. If there are moderators, they can't do their job at all, as these messages plague the site.

That 'pulling' comment was a joke... I don't even want a lovelife..

Oooooooocome on now my lovely.......

......i wouldn't say no to a bit o' Jung(ian) flesh....

'ow bout yew 'n me an' a lurvely jar o' pet roll 'ium jelly...

no wat i mene like......

wink.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.