BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

INFLATABLES (Tickertape) For Tottenham !

1864roverite

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he said to me our fans were one of the best that have been to whl. He wanted to come up on saturday to watch us against spurs but he has no money he says. And he gets paid £42 a game not £2 an hour. biggrin.gif

Rob - you were in the row behind me, right?

Did you hear that cockney (about 4 seats to your right) complaining about the ref in a strong East London accent?

What was that about, eh? huh.gif

He was behind me too.

Can't say for sure although possibly an Arsenal fan hoping to gloat if Spurs had lost.

Doubt he was a true fan as he seemed to be cheering on 'Blackburn' rather than 'the Rovers.'

A parrot walks into a sex shop, asks for an inflatable doll and the shopkeeper says..........

Try this one, it's already had a cockatoo. huh.gif

Yep like that one, but all the suggestions were very good!

Robin, if you're not up on Saturday will get you a pint next time we're darrrn saaarrff, halves for all the runners up who are there on Saturday evening!

That's settled it, will have to come up for the match now.

Will try and get to the Blues bar after the game smile.gifsmile.gif

Rob - you were in the row behind me, right?

Did you hear that cockney (about 4 seats to your right) complaining about the ref in a strong East London accent?

What was that about, eh?  huh.gif

He was behind me too.

Can't say for sure although possibly an Arsenal fan hoping to gloat if Spurs had lost.

Doubt he was a true fan as he seemed to be cheering on 'Blackburn' rather than 'the Rovers.'

Anybody who's prepared to pay £30 to watch the Rovers play in a "meaningless" end of season game is a real fan in my opinion ... even if it's the only game he sees this year!!

The more the merrier.

• 11 months later...

And why do we always seem to get them for the last game?

That 4-0 thumping we gave them a couple of years ago to qualify for Europe was the best day out I've had that didn't involve winning a trophy.

Just thought i'd re-introduce this thread as Tottenham Away is the last game of the season again.

What are your thoughts on repeating last years inflatable 'fun' day ???

Humph ! Last year I brought dozens only to watch the majority get deflated and stuffed up peoples jumpers.

Was a free chuppa-chups lollypop inflatable so valuable to you that people'd spoil everyone elses fun ?

I think a different theme is in order

Possibly follow Captain Kayos' lead of last year and go dressed for the beach ?

80s Fun day ? (in a cool, Miami-Vice way, not in the Man-Utd-Use-it-as-a-codeword-for-an-off way).

1995 League-Winning Retro ?

How about a Steward theme.... bright orange jackets wink.gif

"YOU, SIT DOWN"

I speak to the away area steward (Danny O'brien) quite a lot now - he's interested to know what we are planning so they can 'cater' for us (and so he can get involved rolleyes.gif )

Remember the chant - "S3 is a Blackburn Fan!"

Edited by roversactive

Just thought i'd re-introduce this thread as Tottenham Away is the last game of the season again.

What are your thoughts on repeating last years inflatable 'fun' day ???

Humph ! Last year I brought dozens only to watch the majority get deflated and stuffed up peoples jumpers.

Was a free chuppa-chups lollypop inflatable so valuable to you that people'd spoil everyone elses fun ?

All I can remember is those inflatable balls, flying down from the upper tier and landing in or around the pitch advertising...

I think it was Jordan with the inflatable sword.... unsure.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.