BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

INFLATABLES (Tickertape) For Tottenham !

1864roverite

biggrin.gif

for those of us going to tottenham in two weeks time, and in particular those wanting to travel by train should be aware of the fact that the returning trains are terminating at crewe !

when the trains arrive at crewe a bus service will take you onto Preston.

Further to that

spurs have been advertising the fact that they dont enjoy fans throwing tickertape in the stadium as its a nuisance when it ocmes to cleaning it up.

Anyone fancy the idea of throwing lots of the stuff around white tart lane week on saturday ? rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as the nw line is concerned there are no trains to directly connect london to Preston.

The lines at crewe are being replaced meaning the 1935 train from Euston to Preston is now terminating at crewe if indeed it actually runs. The 2030 train is still not confirmed either.

The 1910 from London to mancheter is definately running and there are few seats left if you wnat reserved bookings.

outward to london its the 0820ish train we are on and that has NO reserved seats left, cost for the outward ticket was 22 quid with the return being 11 quid.

There is also connecting trains from Manchester to Preston/Bpool at 2312hrs.

"All later trains are subject to major changes" a NW trains spokesperson said.

Working for the company operating the rail replacement services between Crewe and Stoke on Trent, my advice to any Rovers fans would be to travel down as early as possible, or get yourself over to Leeds and take the East Coast Line from there. The coaches are consistently overloaded over the weekend, and there is further disruption on the line between Northampton and Milton Keynes which may or may not impact upon journey times further down the line. I will check at work tomorrow and post a list of any engineering work which is likely to affect Rovers fans travelling down to London.

And now you can all appreciate what it's like trying to get up north every other week on the only train system in Europe which doesn't work at weekends.

As for tickertape - forget it - it's their last home game and it'll be just like last year - their season ticket books will be raining again.

Manc Piccadilly - London Euston 0927 - 1311

Returning 1910 Arrive 2246

£32 - 7 day advance.

There is connecting trains to Blackburn but with only 5 minutes until the last one on the way home.

there is also connections for those of us from Preston and they are a bit easier.

Think thats the one I'll be on if I can convince the wife......... rolleyes.gif

There is also an outward bound train at 18:10 which gets you at manc piccadilly at 21:45. Which will get you back in blackburn at about 11 or so. I will be gettting an earlier train i think.

we are 0827 from manchester arriving at 1211

return trip is deaprting 1911 arriving at manchester 2246

There are no reserved seats available for the outward journey according to virgin tinykit.giftinykit.gif

I know there are quite a few Rovers fans booked on that train.

tinykit.giftinykit.gif

spurs have been advertising the fact that they dont enjoy fans throwing tickertape in the stadium as its a nuisance when it ocmes to cleaning it up.

Why are they so borthered about tickertape? Surely they have other things to clear up too? Last season Spurs fans were throwing their season tickets onto the pitch once we were 4-0 up! laugh.gif

Why are they so borthered about tickertape? Surely they have other things to clear up too? Last season Spurs fans were throwing their season tickets onto the pitch once we were 4-0 up! laugh.gif

That was the last day of the season though wasn't it, so they wouldn't need there season tickets anymore rolleyes.gif

Not sure if this has been mentioned in another thread yet, but looks like Arsenal will get to clinch against Spurs. I think that's even better than winning the Champs League as far as some of the fans are concerned.

I want to go to the Tottenham game, not got my ticket yet though, am getting one this week, can anybody tell me the best train to get from Manchester etc, and how I get to the ground when I get to London? as I've never been before!

Just got two lower tier tickets for Spurs. Asked how many were left and she wasn't sure, but said they were going like hot cakes this morning (went on open sale from 9am today)

Inflatables!!!

We were talking about in on Saturday and when i took some to Blackpool in pre-season it realy got the atmosphere going.

It would look awsome if with loads of inflatable animals and dolls everywhere.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.