BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

INFLATABLES (Tickertape) For Tottenham !

1864roverite

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The morning after the night before.

I've woken up with a slight headache, 3 Rovers beach balls, and 10 inflatable Rovers crests, all purchased at closing time at Rover the Moon last night.

Nils Eric was also there - with his mum and dad - very pleasant folk - but they didn't appear to have got any beach balls.

If anyone is short of an inflatable for next Saturday - I'm yer man.

I believe we may have convinced him to come to the Gilpin Arms (aka Wetherspoons) with us lot (btw Tris, no matter how bad you feel today, I bet you feel better than Jill smile.gif ).

I've hopefully done a deal that will land us LOTS of inflatable footballs, but I won't know for sure until Tuesday.

I believe we may have convinced him to come to the Gilpin Arms (aka Wetherspoons) with us lot (btw Tris, no matter how bad you feel today, I bet you feel better than Jill smile.gif ).

Dont bet on it biggrin.gif

Got a crest, beach ball, 20 balloons and a pair of armbands. thumbs-up.gif

Today I have bought a pair of armbands (if there are floods in London I'm laughing) and three inflatable Rovers footballs.

I'm still working on the Tron outfit.

Attach a frisbee to your head with a large lacky band, put some shades on and get some of that skateboarding gear.

I think it's a bit heartless to laugh while London floods, Bob. Think of the reptile house at London Zoo - I doubt those poor beggars can swim.

I think it's a bit heartless to laugh while London floods, Bob. Think of the reptile house at London Zoo - I doubt those poor beggars can swim.

I'll take a look at the weather forecast nearer the time Bryan. If it looks like flooding in London I'll buy some more armbands and drop them in at the Reptile House, they're a good set of lads in there. They'll probably be cheaper later in the week anyway (what with the influx of new Spall Sports sponsored Rovers armbands due for arrival any day now) they're looking to get shut of everything.

Dwight Yorke was in Roverthemoon yesterday. £100,000 and a free Rovers keyring with a bottle opener built in. There were no takers. I mean who needs a bottle opener in a keyring unless you're going to drink and drive? No one in their right mind that's who. It could be a long summer for Dwight.

How many inflatables are left at roverthemoon is there plenty?

I went yesterday for beach balls and arm bands. You'll be laughing for arm bands but I couldn't find many beach balls, so I'd get a move on. There's an inflatable smiling Dwight Yorke in there as well - bit on the expensive side I thought.

How many inflatables are left at roverthemoon is there plenty?

I went yesterday for beach balls and arm bands. You'll be laughing for arm bands but I couldn't find many beach balls, so I'd get a move on. There's an inflatable smiling Dwight Yorke in there as well - bit on the expensive side I thought.

When i went in on Saturady i told them what it was for, and asked if i wanted any more beach balls as they had a box behind the counter.

and where are you or how are you going to carry your beer with that lot in tow ? blink.giftinykit.gif

When they are deflated they all fit into a plastic bag.

lets all have a party na na na na.

So i will still have a spare hand to carry the Carling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.