BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

INFLATABLES (Tickertape) For Tottenham !

1864roverite

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea Hughesy - nice one.

I'm gonna try hiring one of those inflatable bouncy castle things. We can all get on it (after removing shoes of course) and start pelting the stewards with £2 coins! A real winner! They'll never stop us! Ha! Ha! HA! HA!

True.

Maybe chocolate money? :-)

Eat the chocolate first though... Then carefully put the wrapper back into shape. Then throw it at a steward... Then apologise to the bloke three seats away from you when it blows back and hits him in the eye.

Or what about taking inflatables? unsure.gif

Great idea Hughesy - nice one.

I'm gonna try hiring one of those inflatable bouncy castle things. We can all get on it (after removing shoes of course) and start pelting the stewards with £2 coins! A real winner! They'll never stop us! Ha! Ha! HA! HA!

Nutter! Im going to take my lilo

Excellent SS

Now we are more than likely out of the 'swim' get them inflatable armbands and the crest (reduced in the sale as well)

Go down well with BobF's bouncy Castle - but knowing him he will be bouncing off the walls anyway due to the consumption of alcoholic beverage - eh BobF?

How about it then folks - day out at the Seaside (Spurs?? blink.gif )

Excellent SS

Now we are more than likely out of the 'swim' get them inflatable armbands and the crest (reduced in the sale as well)

Go down well with BobF's bouncy Castle - but knowing him he will be bouncing off the walls anyway due to the consumption of alcoholic beverage - eh BobF?

How about it then folks - day out at the Seaside (Spurs?? blink.gif )

Ive got my Union Jack Shorts, hankey, socks and sandles at the ready!

Yeah, I know, but you'd only be bouncing up and down because the bloke in front was. They should tell the guy in front to stop!

hmmm. So there would be a sort of continuous ripple effect front to back? A variation on the Mexican Wave. We can call it the Fleming Bob...?

OK OK - the bouncy castle is a bad idea. There's bound to be some idiot who jumps off the top tier and ruins it for the rest of us.

The inflatable balls from Roverthemoon would be a good idea - but they're three quid each! Reduced from £4.00 And that's in the 50% off sale.

It's got to be the Superstella Tron outfit for me. I'm having that. Plus it'll hide my beer belly. That bloke, presumably not Superstella, looks really good in it.

Bob - it really is not me!! Honestly.

Oh come on dont be shy, youve been making the costume for months now!

Bob you should have seen his little face light up when he got the lights to work on the outfit, it was magic!

You will look superb at Spurs in it.

OK OK - the bouncy castle is a bad idea. There's bound to be some idiot who jumps off the top tier and ruins it for the rest of us.

The inflatable balls from Roverthemoon would be a good idea - but they're three quid each! Reduced from £4.00 And that's in the 50% off sale.

It's got to be the Superstella Tron outfit for me. I'm having that. Plus it'll hide my beer belly. That bloke, presumably not Superstella, looks really good in it.

Yeah but the inflatable crest is £3.00 reduced from £9.99, also in the 50% off sale, so the more you buy the more you save. If you buy 10 for £30 you've saved £69.90 - enough for the return train fare or 23 beach balls.

Good spot Tris. It's gotta be the inflatable crest really hasn't it? Goes to show how much they make on them. £3.00 from a tenner? They're havin a laugh.

Ste - I reckon we should all go as "Effin Christmas in Florida" (never liked the place - or been) - I'll get to work on this tonight. Don't let me down Ste - I'll look stupid going dressed up on me own and arguably a little bit camp.

Good stuff though ain't it Damo? - hat's off to Gola / Slazenger / Nike / adidas / Uhlsport / Spall - whoever.

Edited by bob fleming

Good spot Tris. It's gotta be the inflatable crest really hasn't it? Goes to show how much they make on them. £3.00 from a tenner? They're havin a laugh.

Ste - I reckon we should all go as "Effin Christmas in Florida" (never liked the place - or been) - I'll get to work on this tonight. Don't let me down Ste - I'll look stupid going dressed up on me own and arguably a little bit camp.

Good stuff though ain't it Damo? - hat's off to Gola / Slazenger / Nike / adidas / Uhlsport / Spall - whoever.

Oh quality stuff indeed! The Authentic Blue Boy Strip is lovely, would rather we kept to Blue and white halves but I suppose the matching boots more than make up for it.

Come on folks lets get buying HERE

Edited by damo gally

Oh quality stuff indeed! The Authentic Blue Boy Strip is lovely, would rather we kept to Blue and white halves but I suppose the matching boots more than make up for it.

Come on folks lets get buying HERE

Excellent. With 5 Elephant shaped latex balloons, you won't look quite so camp if you're the only one dressed as "Effin Christmas in Florida" Bob.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.