BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

INFLATABLES (Tickertape) For Tottenham !

1864roverite

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent. With 5 Elephant shaped latex balloons, you won't look quite so camp if you're the only one dressed as "Effin Christmas in Florida" Bob.

But I won't be will I? SteB is going as "Effin Christmas in Florida" as well. I mean he hasn't said otherwise has he? Are you going? Fetch some camp Elephants if you are. I'll be carrying a U.S. Christmas Tree so I'll have my hands full.

Is anybody here honestly going to do it?? is there anyway we can make sure this gets round so that pepple will actually do it.

I say every1 gets the inflatable beach balls. We could have hundreds of them. Im buying 10 if others are up for it

I think I'll go with my Mick Jagger mask on.

Jumpin' Jon Stead is a gas gas gas...

This will be Spurs 19th home game of the season. Time for another Nervous Breakdown wink.gif

Edited by Tugay4England

Is anybody here honestly going to do it?? is there anyway we can make sure this gets round so that pepple will actually do it.

I say every1 gets the inflatable beach balls. We could have hundreds of them. Im buying 10 if others are up for it

Well I know SuperStella is defo going to be dressed as Tron.

Im up for it, balloons, inflatables etc weve got to make the most of it!

Spread the word.

Hughsey are you signed up to the official rovers site, if so post something on there. I would but im not signed up to it.

Lee - can you put something up on there advertising this?

Well, I really can't afford it and I'm going to Chester Races the day before so I'll be totally knackered but, I've just gone and booked my ticket. I must be mad.

Looking at the train times the cheapest offers are on the Midland Mainline trains. I'm going to book myself an Apex ticket on the 08:47 from Piccadilly that gets into London at 12:06. Price is £30. Train back is the 19:00 from St Pancras that gets in to Piccadilly at 22:18.

I've never been to White Hart Lane before so this will be an experience. Where's everyone meeting before the game?

Hughsey are you signed up to the official rovers site, if so post something on there. I would but im not signed up to it.

Lee - can you put something up on there advertising this?

Unfortunatly im not. Is anybody on here a member of the site that could go on and post the topic and also a few links to the rover the moon and the party site so that people can buy there gear.

Has anyone got the email of the London branch for blackburn supporters and also the away travel?? If we all on here pull together then surely we can set this up.

We could also post on other sites like www.thefootballforum.com as a few rovers fans also go on there.

Come on folks lets get buying HERE

It's Souey's birthday on the 6th so you could get him one of those inflatable birthday cakes!

Can someone take some pics for those of us who can't be there please?

There's also the North Lancs Branch; Tim Maguire at webmaster@northlancsrovers.co.uk

and for the South West Branch, bengeeson@hotmail.com..

The official site doesn't have a message board at the moment as some idiot from Bolton spammed it up a while back and until Rovers can be persuaded to shell out on some decent software to prevent that sort of thing happening it won't be coming back. I was going to say I blame you-know-who but it isn't his fault this time!!!!!!

Edited by roversmum

Come on folks lets get buying HERE

It's Souey's birthday on the 6th so you could get him one of those inflatable birthday cakes!

Can someone take some pics for those of us who can't be there please?

Dont you think he'd rather have a latex elephant balloon?

Im sure there will be plenty of people taking photos that day.

Bad News.. i've just been to the club shop, and I couldnt find any Rovers beach balls. Reckon the boy fleming has been down and is planning on making a tidy profit on them. No Christmas in Florida or BlueBoy outfits either.

Bloody 100's of Roar masks though.

Rovers Supporters (London branch) www.manymiles.co.uk

anyone else staying over for the weekend?

Looking at it SS - Not a definite yet though - x4 of us (brother in law + 2 nephews)

Christening to arrange - going on holiday shortly - then off to Portugal for Euro 2004 for 4 days and the Mrs just had CK jnr a few weeks back so just checking the pennies

Bad News.. i've just been to the club shop, and I couldnt find any Rovers beach balls. Reckon the boy fleming has been down and is planning on making a tidy profit on them. No Christmas in Florida or BlueBoy outfits either.

Bloody 100's of Roar masks though.

Damn you BobF - better have mine on Saturday wink.gifwink.gif

Ah right.... well Im going with 45 other roverites on the Friday, coming back Sunday

Board members on the same trip include SteB, Verminator and Damo Gally.

Where abouts you all staying ?

Ah right.... well Im going with 45 other roverites on the Friday, coming back Sunday

Board members on the same trip include SteB, Verminator and Damo Gally.

Is that on the Ewood Blues package??

Couldn't commit to anything until recently - but now got tickets so looking at staying down - don't know where but will find somewhere.

Edited by CAPT KAYOS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.