BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

INFLATABLES (Tickertape) For Tottenham !

1864roverite

Anyone know how long it takes to get to Euston from the ground and how difficult it is?

Getting to the nearest tube (Seven Sisters) is easy enough, 4 stops along the victoria line.

However, it's quite a trek from the tube to the ground (2 miles ish), but sadly there aren't a lot of other options.

There are a number of buses that go to the ground from Seven Sisters if you don't fancy the trek from the station.

Can anyone tell me where the Gilpin Arms is if that's where we're meeting?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be very suprised if tottenham stewards allow us in with inflatables so i would suggest keeping them in your pockets or whatever until we get in the ground

Could be a lot of explaining for Jordan to do if he gets frisked...

Is that an inflatable pink guitar in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

Is that an inflatable caveman's club in your pocket or....?

Is that an inflatable pink pig in your pocket or...?

It will be half-time before he gets in.

Yes, well, I didn't know what colour it was! I haven't seen it.

I've no idea either, I really haven't, and quite frankly I don't like where your coming from (fnarr fnarr) etc but let's just pretend it's ruddy pink instead of your standard blow up sword colour of metallic grey.

I have an air-horn (very loud!) dya rekon they'll let me in? I know they let drums in there so i dont see why not. tinykit.gif also for those of us going on the train, there are trains from Piccadilly to St Pancras (operated by Midland Mainline) which avoids the west coast main line.

Edited by Ben-2000

I have an air-horn (very loud!) dya rekon they'll let me in?

And if the stewards dont stop you, Id bring some vaseline so it doesnt hurt so much when I shove it up your bum biggrin.gif

Sorry I hate Air Horns

Jordan, what colour is your sword?

It is Black and Grey.

I really cannot see why we wont be allowed inflatables into the stadium.

We didnt have any problems at blackpool or wigan and Blackburn seems to let them in, and when you are outside grounds they have a list of things you cannot take in with you ie Air Horns, Knives, Darts, Bombs, flags e.t.c. but nothing about inflatable toys, and in all honesty if one of them hits you on the head it is hardly going to hurt is it.

Ben you will have no chance getting you air horn into the stadium, leave it at home!

And if the stewards dont stop you, Id bring some vaseline so it doesnt hurt so much when I shove it up your bum biggrin.gif

Sorry I hate Air Horns

FINE IT'S NOT COMING WITH ME THEN!! LOL

JUST HAD ANOTHER THOUGHT - TOILET ROLLS

Edited by Ben-2000

I'm not being rude, but I have an inflatable pair of tits. Don't ask me how I got them.

I won't be wearing them on Saturday, but if anyone wants to borrow them, then let me know, and I'll bring them with me.

I'll be travelling with Glenn, JPW and that lot.

Bring the horn, bring the drums, bring the inflatables. Its all about making it a good atmosphere and the rovers fans being great

Air horns are a pain in the ass and do nothing but spoil atmosphere.

We didnt have any problems at blackpool or wigan and Blackburn seems to let them in, and when you are outside grounds they have a list of things you cannot take in with you ie Air Horns, Knives, Darts, Bombs, flags e.t.c. but nothing about inflatable toys,

You mean I am going to have to leave all my knives, bombs and darts at home?

Its a bloody nanny state I tell you....

Sorry I hate Air Horns

FINE IT'S NOT COMING WITH ME THEN!! LOL

JUST HAD ANOTHER THOUGHT - TOILET ROLLS

Are we playing this game in the 1970's? huh.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.