BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

INFLATABLES (Tickertape) For Tottenham !

1864roverite

I'm not being rude, but I have an inflatable pair of tits.

I'll be travelling with Glenn, JPW .

Are the two sentences connected?

If so, is there a shop selling inflatable brfcs.com members?

And another thing, I can see the entire day being a real letdown.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring the horn, bring the drums, bring the inflatables. Its all about making it a good atmosphere and the rovers fans being great

well i'll bring the horn and give it a couple of blasts!! i wasn't on about them stupid plastic things that you blow!!

dont hold back - just bring woteva! i recall hearing portsmouth fans ringing a loud bell but general opinion on here suggests that something of that nature wouldn't be welcome!! tinykit.gif

Edited by Ben-2000

why will it be a let down?

C'mon...

inflatables.... letdown...

it isn't that hard to work out.

C'mon...

jesus, how thick am i

as for the horn i'll only use it a couple of times, IF they let me in!!

C'mon...

jesus, how thick am i

as for the horn i'll only use it a couple of times, IF they let me in!!

I wouldnt, because if you get the horn in the wrong place, then you might just get arrested. Just ask George Michael

Bring the horn, bring the drums, bring the inflatables. Its all about making it a good atmosphere and the rovers fans being great

well i'll bring the horn and give it a couple of blasts!! i wasn't on about them stupid plastic things that you blow!!

dont hold back - just bring woteva! i recall hearing portsmouth fans ringing a loud bell but general opinion on here suggests that something of that nature wouldn't be welcome!! tinykit.gif

I was sat behind Mr Portsmouth FC (his real name) aka The twonk with the bell (a slightly more polite version of what everyone knows him as) for an England game one. Never ever again

Believe me, bring your horn and it may well end in in the same place that bell was heading. I'd rather be sat between the drummers than next to some twonk with an air horn.

I was sat behind Mr Portsmouth FC (his real name) aka The twonk with the bell (a slightly more polite version of what everyone knows him as) for an England game one. Never ever again

Believe me, bring your horn and it may well end in in the same place that bell was heading. I'd rather be sat between the drummers than next to some twonk with an air horn.

miserable get!

Cheers ! laugh.gif

infallible possibly, inflamable probably, inflatable probably not.

I'm not being rude, but I have an inflatable pair of tits. Don't ask me how I got them.

I won't be wearing them on Saturday, but if anyone wants to borrow them, then let me know, and I'll bring them with me.

I'll be travelling with Glenn, JPW and that lot.

You just know that they'll end up permanently fixed to JPW by his second stella.

Bad news Mushy ..... I'm on the beer this time too !

I'm not being rude, but I have an inflatable pair of tits. Don't ask me how I got them.

I won't be wearing them on Saturday, but if anyone wants to borrow them, then let me know, and I'll bring them with me.

You just know that they'll end up permanently fixed to JPW by his second stella.

On his head knowing John.. covering the bald spot smile.gif

On his head knowing John.. covering the bald spot smile.gif

I keep telling you that its a Solar Panel for a Sex Machine! I seem to remember being blinded by your lack of folical coverage over the last few weeks! Maybe you should invest in a Sombrero to protect the people sitting behind you.

Ive managed to get hold of plenty of inflatables and it should be a good day.

Can someone please just clear up the train business, thetrainline.com keeps telling me that Im alrite to go from preston to euston 9:20 - 13:31, whats the business about getting a bus from crewe, because that isnt showing at all on the trainline and i dont want to miss the sodding game.

Ive managed to get hold of plenty of inflatables and it should be a good day.

Can someone please just clear up the train business, thetrainline.com keeps telling me that Im alrite to go from preston to euston 9:20 - 13:31, whats the business about getting a bus from crewe, because that isnt showing at all on the trainline and i dont want to miss the sodding game.

I'd be more worried about getting home, as the trains terminate at Crewe on the way home..

check www.railtrack.co.uk

I'd advise going via Manchester Picadilly to St.Pancras

Got to get some good photos of this on the website!!

Take a difital camera (inflatable if possible)

Sounds like it will be a sight to behold!

rover.gif  rover.gif  rover.gif

Il take my digi cam and see what i can get for ya.

Should be a great day.

Im in the lower tier so no doubt be getting twonked on the head evey 2 mins with sum inflatable object, or maybe bens horn will hit me on the head if he winds to many people up. laugh.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.