BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

INFLATABLES (Tickertape) For Tottenham !

1864roverite

anyone going down on the national express?? anyone anywhere near the victoria station? i need help on how to get to white hart lane from there, i'll be arriving at around 1ish.

Underground - Victoria line to seven sisters would seem to be what you want,

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone going down on the national express?? anyone anywhere near the victoria station? i need help on how to get to white hart lane from there, i'll be arriving at around 1ish.

You will have to walk from Victoria coach station to Victoria train station, allow about 10 minutes then do what tris says. Victoria is on the same line as Kings Cross. Doubt you will get to the ground till atleast 14.30.

so i arrive at 1 at victoria bear in mind my dad walks slow, am i best going to victoria underground? direct to seven sisters? how long?

Many years ago I used to travel on the Victoria line regularly. Looking at the underground map, there's 8 stops to Seven Sisters from Victoria. Allowing yourself a maximum of 5 minutes for stop to stop, I would say it will probably take you 40 minutes max to get to Seven Sisters from Victoria.

It will be great if it is sunny, as i`m going for a little venture round london down there, and it looks nice when it is sunny and hopefully it will make the atmosphere better too.

Is it a big pub and does it accept away fans?

Classed as clientele of Spurs fans and locals huh.gif

Apparently last year folk went in there no problem.

I do think we should play carefully though - a few Rovers fans drinking quietly in the corner is one thing, hordes of us carrying large items of blow up fruit might be slightly different.

Just got mi Flippers - yipppeeeee!!!

" Oh we do like to be beside the seaside....

Oh we do like to be beside the sea....

Oh we do like like to stroll down to tottenham...

Where the ROVERS sing - where's mi inflatables gone...." laugh.giflaugh.gif

Now where's that hanky?

Just got mi Flippers - yipppeeeee!!!

" Oh we do like to be beside the seaside....

Oh we do like to be beside the sea....

Oh we do like like to stroll down to tottenham...

Where the ROVERS sing - where's mi inflatables gone...." laugh.giflaugh.gif

Now where's that hanky?

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thats genius biggrin.gif

Is it a big pub and does it accept away fans?

Classed as clientele of Spurs fans and locals huh.gif

Apparently last year folk went in there no problem.

I do think we should play carefully though - a few Rovers fans drinking quietly in the corner is one thing, hordes of us carrying large items of blow up fruit might be slightly different.

Poss Tris, but heh -its the last game and I'm sure the Spurs fans won't bother

But think we will be heading for 'The Park Pub' or somewhere with a car park as we are driving and comeing back rather than staying over.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.