BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gamst Pedersen

krislu

Hmh, liked the last one better Alan.. wink.gif

Just sent a text message to a Morten Gamst Pedersen from Tromsø (checked the internet phonecatalogue and found a number) asking whether he's ready or not ! laugh.gif

If I get a response (highly likely isn't it? tongue.gif ) I'll put it out here.. rover.gif

You probably sent to 95191511. He never uses that. I have his secret number smile.gif

I used to play with him at youthmatches in Tromsø!

Starting to worry now....GET SIGNED!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a blonde guy outside Ewood today, looked really tired, said he'd been signing stuff all day. Invited him to the local for one or two and he's feeling a bit more energetic now. Anyway, I'll put him on........

"Hei, Morten her fra Tromso......jeg elsker Rovers..."

Seems a nice lad but he keeps asking where all the snow has gone. Got one hell of a limp also.

Guest Kamy100

From what I have heard Pedersen and his agent were at Ewood late this afternoon to finalise the deal. I would expect an announcement tommorrow morning that he has signed. I think that so long he is registered with the FA by 12pm then he can play on Saturday.

From what I have heard Pedersen and his agent were at Ewood late this afternoon to finalise the deal. I would expect an announcement tommorrow morning that he has signed. I think that so long he is registered with the FA by 12pm then he can play on Saturday.

Knowing Rovers he will be registered at half 12 tommorrow and miss the game.

Guest Kamy100
From what I have heard Pedersen and his agent were at Ewood late this afternoon to finalise the deal.  I would expect an announcement tommorrow morning that he has signed.  I think that so long he is registered with the FA by 12pm then he can play on Saturday.

I doubt it. He has probably already signed and they will formally announce the deal in the morning.

Guest Kamy100

Does the deadline of 12pm take into account an earlier kick off ?

Not sure about that. My understanding was that players can play on the Saturday if they are registered by 12pm on Friday. Tom Finn is very professional on these matters and am sure they will have him registered in time to play on against united.

Edited by Kamy100

From what I have heard Pedersen and his agent were at Ewood late this afternoon to finalise the deal.  I would expect an announcement tommorrow morning that he has signed.  I think that so long he is registered with the FA by 12pm then he can play on Saturday.

I doubt it. He has probably already signed and they will formally announce the deal in the morning.

I really hope your right rover.gif

Guest Kamy100
........ the Norwegian Site!.........

..........nottehodene..........hmmmm biggrin.gif

smile.gif Nutheads, not really flattering, but I've never cared much for that joke..

Cheers, Kamy !

Nah mate you have been the one with all the news about this transfer. Thanks for all the updates.

I know, Krislu.

I just hope he addapts well and is given enough time to show is football.

At THIS club with these fans, no chance. If the lad has not scored three by halftime in his first game the fans will be on him, with harmonious moans of Souness out 'cause he's wasted more money on a dud.

If he scores three, lays up another two and clears one off the line there will be somebody moaning about, yeah but he gave away a throw in. Mark my words unless the lad is a bonafide star he ain't got a chance of making it with some of these moaners.

IF it doesn't work out and MG Pedersen does a Per Pedersen no right minded person will blame Souness for buying a dud. In this case, unlike a lot of the other Souey signings, we've bought a young star with potential. Not every promising talent blossoms into a top player - that's a fact of life.

I applaud the club for going for someone on the way up, rather than on the slide.

I agree, in three/four years hopefully the core of our team will be Stead McEverley, Ferguson and Gamst Pederson, supported by Douglas and Gally. All are young (-ish in Fergie's case) and promising and if we can just build (i.e. stay in Prem) in the next couple of years we should have quite a team.

Does the deadline of 12pm take into account an earlier kick off ?

From our and other teams past transfers i think it is aslong as it is 12pm the day before kick off! Regardless of the kick off time. Merely to secure clearance and formalites and get him on the 'team bus'

I know, Krislu.

I just hope he addapts well and is given enough time to show is football.

At THIS club with these fans, no chance. If the lad has not scored three by halftime in his first game the fans will be on him, with harmonious moans of Souness out 'cause he's wasted more money on a dud.

If he scores three, lays up another two and clears one off the line there will be somebody moaning about, yeah but he gave away a throw in. Mark my words unless the lad is a bonafide star he ain't got a chance of making it with some of these moaners.

IF it doesn't work out and MG Pedersen does a Per Pedersen no right minded person will blame Souness for buying a dud. In this case, unlike a lot of the other Souey signings, we've bought a young star with potential. Not every promising talent blossoms into a top player - that's a fact of life.

I applaud the club for going for someone on the way up, rather than on the slide.

No offense meant Rover6 but I think you are being a bit naive. Right now there are folks sticking daggers in Soueys back for anything. I am hoping he will work out but I get the feeling the anti Souness brigade already have their critical heads on for this one.