Gamst Pedersen

krislu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dagbladet.no/fotball/

http://fotball.bladet-tromso.no/

both say that morten has signed for a 4 year deal late tonight. IM SO GLAD!!!

Can anybody translate that into english! wink.gif

Maybe one of you austrailians could translate it into austrailian and then to english wink.gif as mr blunkett would say! tinykit.gif

Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet is reporting that MG Pedersen signed sometime before 22:30 yesterday. They are further reporting the transfer fee to be a total of 31 mill NOK, with 18 payed at the transfer and the remaining to be payed after 30, 60 and 90 official matches.

They do not report anything about the size of his wage, but they say a large part of it is based on goals, passes, matches etc..

Its all in the paper edition so i cant give you a link.

Edited by daheri

If he has signed (touch wood) then it's finally a signing to get reasonably excited about - young, creative, promising, pacey...

This is the direction that we need to be going in and not signing over-the-hill players who can barely cut it at the top.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this young lad play.

They do not report anything about the size of his wage, but they say a large part of it is based on goals, passes, matches etc..

Don't like the sound of that! Based on the number of "passes"? What if he's having a blinder and passing all over the pitch to all and sundry? He'll cost us a fortune. "and in that first half Perdersen made an astonishing 127 passes to his team mates." "Yes that's great news for the lad Andy, but it's cost Blackburn £12,700. If he keeps this up over the course of the season he'll cost them another million!"

Cut to the second half and the Rovers Directors are going mad "Take him on Morst Gamst Pedersen!! Don't pass!! Take him on!! Skin him!!" in scenes reminiscent of that time back in 1927 when there was last an atmosphere on that side of the ground.

Actually, I've changed my mind - great idea. I look forward to seeing him tomorrow, hopefully he'll leave that cretin Neville in bits.

Don't like the sound of that! Based on the number of "passes"? What if he's having a blinder and passing all over the pitch to all and sundry? He'll cost us a fortune. "and in that first half Perdersen made an astonishing 127 passes to his team mates." "Yes that's great news for the lad Andy, but it's cost Blackburn £12,700. If he keeps this up over the course of the season he'll cost them another million!"

Cut to the second half and the Rovers Directors are going mad "Take him on Morst Gamst Pedersen!! Don't pass!! Take him on!! Skin him!!" in scenes reminiscent of that time back in 1927 when there was last an atmosphere on that side of the ground.

Actually, I've changed my mind - great idea. I look forward to seeing him tomorrow, hopefully he'll leave that cretin Neville in bits.

hmm, did i say passes? well lets say assists then tongue.gif

Hate to repeat myself 1)HAS HE SIGNED? IF SO 2) CAN HE PLAY AGAINST THE SCUM 3) DO I ACTUALLY CARE ANYMORE??

Thankyou

What are you trying to say? wink.gif

.... Isn't it 12pm today he has to be signed by in order to play tomorrow? unsure.gif

Where's Todd???

He has signed there is no doubt about that! and as for his wages he is going to earn 25m NOK over 4 years (£2.05m), meaning he will be on about £10 000 a week (not including performance based bonuses)

Hate to repeat myself 1)HAS HE SIGNED? IF SO 2) CAN HE PLAY AGAINST THE SCUM 3) DO I ACTUALLY CARE ANYMORE??

Thankyou

What are you trying to say? wink.gif

.... Isn't it 12pm today he has to be signed by in order to play tomorrow? unsure.gif

Where's Todd???

good point... hopefully "going to west ham"

Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet is reporting that MG Pedersen signed sometime before 22:30 yesterday. They are further reporting the transfer fee to be a total of 31 mill NOK, with 18 payed at the transfer and the remaining to be payed after 30, 60 and 90 official matches.

Its all in the paper edition so i cant give you a link.

Link to the web edition: http://www.dagbladet.no/sport/2004/08/27/406671.html

I was reading on planetfootball.com how Souness was 'keen to discover' if MGP was able to perform at this level and is quoted as saying that it "remains to be seen whether he can make the step up to this level." Now I'm not slagging Souness, but would it not be better if he actually knew that he was good enough to play in this league, before he spent what little money we had on him. But then again, you have to take a chance with players from lesser leagues.