SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gamst Pedersen

krislu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krislu gets it right - but he should have announced it as 'crumbling' rather than 'breaking' news - because those negotiations tested everyone's patience.

As said before, well done Souness for making an attacking signing that will get the fans excited.

I wonder what de Pedro's thinking.

Krislu gets it right - but he should have announced it as 'crumbling' rather than 'breaking' news - because those negotiations tested everyone's patience.

As said before, well done Souness for making an attacking signing that will get the fans excited.

I wonder what de Pedro's thinking.

maybe if he'll get in ahead of tugay as an attacking midfielder? morten can play on the wing with tugay rotating with de pedro for the attacking midfielder position.

then again our master tactician may suddenly decide that morten's a right winger... or right back... or goalkeeper? tongue.gif

Dont fancy paying £33 plus travel fee to see Rovers get hammered thanks

I would (And have) pay(ed) almost ten times as much to go there from Sweden if I had the money and no school tomorrow, and according to you you're the real fan here....

I would (And have) pay(ed) almost ten times as much to go there from Sweden if I had the money and no school tomorrow, and according to you you're the real fan here....

It would probably take just as long to take a plane from Sweeden to london than a coach from blackburn to london. And who says I have not got to do things tomorrow

Edited by greggyk

This just in: Fulham have contacted Tromsø with a bid of £2.5 million, and are now in talks with Pedersen.

F U, Philly, that's bullshit ! laugh.gif

Same here, mate! cool.gif

That joke is so overused biggrin.gif

Glad to see I'm not the only one sick of that joke.. wink.gif

Edited by herbergeehh

It would probably take just as long to take a plane from Sweeden to london than a coach from blackburn to london. And who says I have not got to do things tomorrow

Because you'd make it back in time without problem? Getting to London I suppose it's quite easy, and there may be a cheap flight. But when flying to Manchester it takes time, and costs more. Add to that hotel rooms and it's quite a lot. While you pay for the ticket and a cheap coach ride.

Anyway my point is that it's apparently OK for you to brand everyone living outside the UK as not being a real fan without ANY basis whatsoever, and yet you yourself don't go to games and noone can question it.

Oh, and it's spelled "Sweden". Shouldn't be so hard now should it, especially not when it's in the post you're quoting.

Edited by Lathund