SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gamst Pedersen

krislu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I think as being part of Europe, even as a non-member of the EU, there should be no need for a work permit. At least this is what I would think.

I am fairly sure that they need a work permit. Norway isn't in the EU. At work we charge Norwegian students the full internation tuition fee rate.

Not that that has any bearing whatsoever on it.

There is a small paragraph at the end of this article in the Guardian regarding the suspension of Andy D'ursehole which suggests that Tottenham might try and pull the rug from under the MGP transfer. Not saying it will happen, but if it did, serious questions would have to be asked about the way in which the club is conducting itself in the transfer market, and specifically the length of time taken to complete the switch. I'm all in favour of getting the best value for money possible, but if the fee has been agreed then the deal should be finalised as soon as possible, especially if there are other teams lurking in the wings.

Edited by Morph

hes NORWEIGAN for christ sake

did Berg?

Oh ######, there was me thinking he was NORWEGIAN.

Berg didn't require one because he had a bulldog called Winston and he liked black pudding.

Edited by Ossydave

Or more importantly, WHERE'S TODD?!?!?!?! sad.gif

That's a great shout Dave.

Just to back track here I think you'll find that MGP is actually NORWEGIAN. Which suggests to me that he won't need a work permit as NORWAY is part of the EC (European Community). Some legislation was brought in a couple of years ago or something whereby "Any individual who wants to work in another members state should be able to do so freely and without prejudice and considered to be a right good lad."

So even though MGP winks at strangers on the tinternet he'll still be granted a work permit, after appeal, when he signs for Spurs / Stanley.

Stu...

Seal has teamed up with Adamski and is forming a very good partnership thank you very much with Blythe Spartans in the North East Unibond League Division 7. To date they have bagged 45 goals between them this season in just 5 games.

Sealdinho - who I suspect you may have been referring to - Is holed up in a three foot Deano Water Tank in the back of Sports Soccer / Sports World / Roverthemoon down at Ewood. He fell out with Saunders I heard and true to form he wouldn't let it lie.

Mr Williams is setting everything up for Spurs to come in late and sign him up. The ever-reliable London Standard,have come up with Tromso's Morten Gamst Pedersen as spurs next and the last signing before the window shuts!! well done Mr williams Keep up the good work!!!