SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gamst Pedersen

krislu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fantastic buy he would be,exciting attacking ability,my question is though where will he play? it is suggested by some things i have seen written on these message boards that he is primarily a left sided midfielder but as has already been stated de pedro was bought with probably that role in mind, I did read somewhere he could play right side as well or up front, if indeed he is that quick and can score goals alongside stread up front could prove very good move as well. Is there any more news on the corridon possible transfer? He would be the perfect partner for fergie in the middle in my mind as he is an attacking midfielder or so i have read and that would allow Fergie more time to pull the strings from midfield and and even a more holding midfield role.I would imagine a real flutter of transfers today with the transfer window shutting so soon...I for one am very excited about the season ahead and am hoping for a good league position(perhaps europe) and a good couple of cup runs cool.gif

Iv heard a lot of promising things said about this Corridon fella so if we can get him for free then it may be a decent signing. And it looks likely if he was sat in the crowd at Arsenal.

As for the Pedersen move I have heard a lot of promising things about him but I just wonder why we are going to sign him and also signed De Pedro in summer?

Is Souness planning on using him as an attacker? Or a winger?

Or is De Pedro not as good as he 1st thought? How has De Pedro done so far any1?

MGP has scored 10 goals and have 4 assists in 18 games. Not to bad for a midfield player. I think he could play up front with stead, but not on the right side in the midfield.

MGP is also great on freekicks right outside the box. Maybe not beckham class, but not far from.

Don't know if it has been mentioned but next weeks Futboll Mundial (which is on sky sports for those who have no idea what I am on about) has a feature on MGP. The programme is usually repeated a couple of times throughout the week. This week I know it was on Wednesday at six.

Just thought it might be of interest.

No No No, excuses already..... sad.gif

Sky sports.

Souness has high expectations for Gamst Pedersen and he is eager to learn if the talented wide man can cope with The Premiership.

"He is obviously a talent,"

"We hope that he will score many goals for us.

"Pedersen has done well with his club and has also impressed with the national team.

"Now it remains to be seen whether he can take the step up to this level."

Not getting carried away because I thought Emerton would be a great player for us and that hasn't work out.

Jeg trodde Emerton skulle bli en fantastisk spiller for oss da han kom fra Feyenoord, og det fungerte ikke. La oss derfor ikke ta helt av, advarer én annen.

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Looks like you have a big influence on the norwegian press r6, oh dear oh dear... tongue.gif

EDIT: Sorry for posting in Norwegian, but its just a completa translation of what Rovers6 said a couple of days ago.

Edited by krislu

I appreciate that you mean well Krislu. However.........

Posting Guidelines.

3, English Only

While we do appreciate Rovers have a following all over the world, we ask that all posts are made in English so as not to exclude to majority of users.

Yep - this Norwegian crud is really starting to get on my knockers. Big time.

Jeg trodde Emerton skulle bli en fantastisk spiller for oss da han kom fra Feyenoord, og det fungerte ikke. La oss derfor ikke ta helt av, advarer én annen.

Jog trotting Emerton was a fantastic dribbler (when you dribble, you spill!) when he came from Feyenoord, with two fungal feet. But now he struggles to find a melon in a cart, and has been a right poof this year.

Anyone else want to translate?

Edited by Bryan

• Backroom

Sky sports.

Souness has high expectations for Gamst Pedersen and he is eager to learn if the talented wide man can cope with The Premiership.

"Pedersen has done well with his club and has also impressed with the national team.

Sorry Alan.. but I fail to see any excuses there mate.. maybe you're reading too much between the lines instead of whats actually there ! biggrin.gif

Sky sports.

One of the weird things is if you read it like i did. He says the norway national team is a step lower than the premiership! tinykit.gif

Yep - this Norwegian crud is really starting to get on my knockers. Big time.

Jog trotting Emerton was a fantastic dribbler (when you dribble, you spill!) when he came from Feyenoord, with two fungal feet. But now he struggles to find a melon in a cart, and has been a right poof this year.

Anyone else want to translate?

nice translation laugh.giflaugh.gif

What they are writing is this:

Not getting carried away because I thought Emerton would be a great player for us and that hasn't work out.