BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gamst Pedersen

krislu

Soueys gone and wasted another 2 million on a dud.  hurry up depedro. All Pedersen cares about is when his latest toni and guy appointment is.

Somebody's bitter because norwegians are dead sexy!!! Isnt that true, Bjarte? biggrin.gif

Yep, Oyvind Leonhardsen and Henning Berg were real stud muffins.

And your Norwegian Beckham Andresen couldn't score at Mr.G's.

For the record, Mr G himself is now mine host at the Rising Sun Brownhill and doing well after a recent heart attack!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realise we had a sports physiologist on here!

Cuidado, could you help me get my 10K time down, please?!  wink.gif

I went to 3 years of football-school in tromsø from i was 15-18, so thats probably why!

If a players ability to run for a long time isnt important, what is?

Being good at football?

Soueys gone and wasted another 2 million on a dud. hurry up depedro. All Pedersen cares about is when his latest toni and guy appointment is.

Sean Hanna, my sources tell me.

If all people followed your logic of concluding that players are duds after a disappointing start, Thierry Henry and Robert Pires would not be Arsenal players. And Matt Jansen wouldn't have propelled us out of division one because he'd have been sold off.

And our very own Henning Berg has the most disasterous of debuts, gifting 2 goals to Sheff Weds in the league cup semi-final. But then he was consigned to the reserves for a few months while he learned English football and the Rovers style. But then that was when we had decent management and coaching.

I agree, Morten has been @#/?, but he has 3 (three) trainings sessions, and been constantly travelling the last 2 or 3 weeks, give him time and he will shine. Also, he is dependant on having good players around him.

We should buy one of your star players then, like Bjørn Johansen and Thomas Hafstad... laugh.giflaugh.gif

Perhaps you could trow in Arne Vidar Moen as well, we need some to hassle now that Yorke is gone.. laugh.giflaugh.gif

They'd certainly be helpfull. Even though Thomas Hafstad hasnt started a match this year.

Nah, im really talking about players like Lars Iver Strand (u21 captain), Karim Essediri (Tunisia int'l), and Ole Martin Årst (former european topscorer). Or maybe we can get the enourmously talented martin knudsen from brann?

I didn't realise we had a sports physiologist on here!

Cuidado, could you help me get my 10K time down, please?!  wink.gif

I went to 3 years of football-school in tromsø from i was 15-18, so thats probably why!

If a players ability to run for a long time isnt important, what is?

Being good at football?

For 2 minutes?

Soueys gone and wasted another 2 million on a dud.  hurry up depedro. All Pedersen cares about is when his latest toni and guy appointment is.

Somebody's bitter because norwegians are dead sexy!!! Isnt that true, Bjarte? biggrin.gif

Yep, Oyvind Leonhardsen and Henning Berg were real stud muffins.

And your Norwegian Beckham Andresen couldn't score at Mr.G's.

It was the sun naming MGP "the norwegian david beckham", though. Martin Andresen is norway's francis benali.

Sean Hanna, my sources tell me.

If all people followed your logic of concluding that players are duds after a disappointing start, Thierry Henry and Robert Pires would not be Arsenal players. And Matt Jansen wouldn't have propelled us out of division one because he'd have been sold off.

Sean Hanna???? what you talking about strange little man

Go harp on about the youth players peado boy

Edited by todd_could_take_tyson

Not sure about Norwegians being "dead sexy", but with the sole exception of Henning Berg (top bloke and a real gent) every Norwegian, and Scandinavian for that matter, to play in blue and white halves has been absolutely sh1te.

It's too early to judge Enkelman (however you spell it) and Pedersen as they haven't had much in the way of opportunities to prove themselves yet. However, it will take more than Pedersen's Busted hair-do and his vO2-max rating to win the crowd over.

Not sure about Norwegians being "dead sexy", but with the sole exception of Henning Berg (top bloke and a real gent) every Norwegian, and Scandinavian for that matter, to play in blue and white halves has been absolutely sh1te.

It's too early to judge Enkelman (however you spell it) and Pedersen as they haven't had much in the way of opportunities to prove themselves yet. However, it will take more than Pedersen's Busted hair-do and his vO2-max rating to win the crowd over.

he has just as much a busted hair-do as stead and gresko. jesus christ, get over it. let him settle and play a couple of matches, THEN judge him (if you have to).

He's been crap so far and I'm usually patient with new signings.

From what I've seen I prefer De Pedro.

He did well against manyoo and i don't think any played well vs newcastle. At least give the guy 5 or 6 games before you send him packing, he is a good player!

He did well against manyoo and i don't think any played well vs newcastle. At least give the guy 5 or 6 games before you send him packing, he is a good player!

I'm sure he will be, though I thought he was awful against ManU.

I'm sure he will be, though I thought he was awful against ManU.

Getting an assist against the "biggest" club in the world after half a training sessions isnt that bad.

It's too early to judge Enkelman (however you spell it)

He's from Finland Sidders wink.gif

cuidado, jeg ville sluttet å forsvare ham, det nytter ikke. Gi han tid, og disse folkene også, så slipper du (og alle andre) samme regla om igjen og om igjen wink.gif

hehe, er ikke så mye forsvaring, mer at de må åpne øynene, men ja, nå gidder jeg ikke mer.

It's too early to judge Enkelman (however you spell it)

He's from Finland Sidders wink.gif

cuidado, jeg ville sluttet å forsvare ham, det nytter ikke. Gi han tid, og disse folkene også, så slipper du (og alle andre) samme regla om igjen og om igjen wink.gif

hehe, er ikke så mye forsvaring, mer at de må åpne øynene, men ja, nå gidder jeg ikke mer.

Sidders used the word "Scandanavian" - which I believe includes Finland.

And another thing, those last two sentences from cuidado and neekoy, not only do they not make any sense but some of the letters are blowing bubbles. Very strange. Is it some sort of virus?

chrsit I must have missed the goal against real madrid !

get over it

manure are NOT the biggest club in the land

in fact they are the 3rd rated team in England at the moment, possibly bordering on 4th or 5th.

"stand up if you hate manure....stand up if you hate manure...." rolleyes.gif