• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Rovers site:

4th October (season tickets holders)

11th October (every one else)

40 fliipin' quid......... for ONE football game.

What's the problem - it's only 267% more expensive than Charlton on Monday night. And if you read the small print from the Rovers ticket office travelling fans are guaranteed 267% more effort and commitment from the players.

Thing with Chelsea is that they can charge whatever they want and still the ground would be full every week! I don't blame them for charging £40.

Except for the away fans - so it wouldn't be a sell out

Simple as - DON'T PAY IT

The longer people carry on to do so the longer they will keep charging them

As I have said on a different thread - unless its a one-off game or a cup semi/final I have my limit at £30. (just watch the Norwich tickets be + £30 now)

According to the Rovers site:

4th October (season tickets holders)

11th October (every one else)

40 fliipin' quid......... for ONE football game.

What's the problem - it's only 267% more expensive than Charlton on Monday night. And if you read the small print from the Rovers ticket office travelling fans are guaranteed 267% more effort and commitment from the players.

Well, if a better Rovers performance is guaranteed ...... biggrin.gif The thing is, that doesn't sound too crazy if you look at the last 3 meeting at t'Bridge. 0-0, 2-1, 2-2. I wonder if we'll be borrowing the Spuds bus?

Thing with Chelsea is that they can charge whatever they want and still the ground would be full every week! I don't blame them for charging £40.

Simple as - DON'T PAY IT

CAPT KAYOS - I dont think they will ever reduce their prices because you are planning a revolt against it. laugh.gif

They couldnt give a crap about the away sides, they can fill it week in week out no matter what the price.

So what, £40. Its only once a year that Rovers play there. Get your wallet out.

The only time our tickets may be reduced is if we are in division 1 or something and we get drawn their in a cup game

CAPT KAYOS - I dont think they will ever reduce their prices because you are planning a revolt against it. laugh.gif

They couldnt give a crap about the away sides, they can fill it week in week out no matter what the price.

*Big gulp*

I agree with you Hughesy.

Simple as - DON'T PAY IT

The only time our tickets may be reduced is if we are in division 1 or something and we get drawn their in a cup game

Not quite Hughesy

My point is not just for us Rovers fan though - If demand is not there market forces will prevail (let the oil magnate subsidise it)

There was a time when I used to make nearly every game a season - alas the funds are not elastic anymore and on top of the other costs involved I am not willing to pay.

Trust me I would love to go to every Rovers game but it looks like Norwich (one of a few grounds I have never been) will be as much as I can extend to at the moment for the distance games.

CAPT KAYOS - I dont think they will ever reduce their prices because you are planning a revolt against it.  laugh.gif

*Big gulp*

I agree with you Hughesy.

ohmy.gifohmy.gif Get a doctor for T4E.

Its terrible £40 nearly as bad as brums £45 for man ure fans. Its a lot of money for a northerner considering we earn a lot less than the london business man.

By all accounts Brum will be charging Rovers fans £40 a ticket for the match at St. Andrews later on this season.

Disgrace! mad.gifmad.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.