[Archived] 40 Flippin' Pounds

stegraham

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

i was discussing this very thing with my aussie mate today in melbourne and when i told him that to go and watch your team play at stamford bridge, then you are looking at prices starting from 45 quid...he did the currency exchange to aussie dollars and was shocked that it is soo expensive and that fans have to pay the same amount most weeks.

This will be my first chance to see Rovers so I will be buying tickets. 48 pounds for the tickets though is so stupidly steep. I'm all for fleecing their own fans but they're taking the p!ss out of the Away fans. If I were a local, I'd not pay either. :angry:

i think i might chance getting a junior ticket for £20.

i mean,when do they ever check at the turnstiles??!

it worked at west ham away last season when i saved about £29 on a ticket by plumpin for an u-16s ticket for a pound!

...so (Please don't use that word again) you chelsea!!,anyway serves them right for not doing a student consession.

its so nice to see mourinhos sappy,bitter little face....nice 1 villa cheers!

Anyone know how to get there by train? Is it straight forward or not?

Depends which way the engine is facing and you're sitting :)

London Euston and the tube to, I think, Fulham Broadway. Haven't been for years.

Paul has it right when i was down there i stayed right at Earls court which is one stop i think from Fulham Broadway which IS where you need to get off go up the stairs through a little mall like walk way and make a left and walk a ways. Theres a fish and chips place right near there as you walk out the doors, AWFUL food. Also there a record store to your left, right as you walk out the ¨mall¨doors and that where i seen some kid get aressted for stealing a CD it was top notch. Also you can go to Euston or St. Panc and take the tube there, if i remember St. P is a little closer but you might want to check. i thiink a round trip to and from each station on the tube is like 5 or so pounds. i spent a LOT of time all around there when i visited seeing as i was based right out of London and Earls Court. Giveum hell when you go guys. I still remember being the only Rovers fan on the train and tube rides to and from the FA Semi last season...Scary stuff <_< ... Ya right... ;)

Edited by RoversFanUSA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.