Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Accy Friendly

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More importantly - from the Stanley Site

Temporary bars behind terraces

Temporary bars will be in place behind both terraces for tomorrow evening's match against Blackburn Rovers, meaning all segregated areas will have access to bar facilities, as well as toilets and catering outlets. As usual no drinks will be able to be consumed in view of the pitch and this will be strictly controlled by the stewards.

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Jul 18 2006, 16:47 ) 426702[/snapback]

As usual no drinks will be able to be consumed in view of the pitch and this will be strictly controlled by the stewards.

Why can't we have it like in Germany? It was fantastic watching England with a Pint in hand at my seat :)

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Jul 18 2006, 16:47 ) 426702[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

As usual no drinks will be able to be consumed in view of the pitch and this will be strictly controlled by the stewards.

Why can't we have it like in Germany? It was fantastic watching England with a Pint in hand at my seat :)

wasnt it just :rover:

What are the parking facilities like at Accrington?

Don't know, dont care as i'll be drinking. I imagine the Crown will be packed out.

Seriously, theres little around the ground now due to residents complaints, so i'd suggest park in the centre and walk up to the ground.

Has anyone been on this forum? You should read the ballcocks and hatred for us that most of the stanley fans are spewing... they are telling us about bad atmospheres and having no fans??? WTF? They had one of the lowest attendances in the conference last season despite leading it for most of the season!!! And we will see tonight how loud their 'famous' clayton end is :lol: Stanley have sold 700 tickets so far for there cup final btw.

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Jul 19 2006, 10:07 ) 426981[/snapback]

Don't know, dont care as i'll be drinking. I imagine the Crown will be packed out.

Seriously, theres little around the ground now due to residents complaints, so i'd suggest park in the centre and walk up to the ground.

See you at the crown then Ste

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.