BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Petition To Investigate Venkys: Sign It Folks!

Mike E

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite symbolic. I've seen articles quoting the petition and numbers already so it's already becoming a tool to raise awareness and put weight behind our support.

5,000 it will go to the FA, where i would expect us to get a reply. Either way it will raise even more attention through social media.

It's quite symbolic. I've seen articles quoting the petition and numbers already so it's already becoming a tool to raise awareness and put weight behind our support.

5,000 it will go to the FA, where i would expect us to get a reply. Either way it will raise even more attention through social media.

We can ask Uncle Bob to take it along with him.

• Backroom

5,000 it will go to the FA, where i would expect us to get a reply.

I can imagine it now.

"To whom it may concern,

Thank you for sending us this petition. Unfortunately we are powerless to do anything, as there is no evidence to support an investigation into the V H Group. They passed the fit and proper owners test (see: had the cash) and we are unable to interfere in their running of your club.

If you have any further concerns, please pass them onto your FA representative Robert "Silent Bob" Coar. We can forward his lunch schedule if required.

Kind regards,

The FA"

I can imagine it now.

"To whom it may concern,

Thank you for sending us this petition. Unfortunately we are powerless to do anything, as there is no evidence to support an investigation into the V H Group. They passed the fit and proper owners test (see: had the cash) and we are unable to interfere in their running ruining of your club.

If you have any further concerns, please pass them onto your FA representative Robert "Silent Bob" Coar. We can forward his lunch schedule if required.

Kind regards,

The FA"

:tu:

In the vaults of the FA there should be the report to prove that the Raos are fit and proper and the questions that were asked to determine this. Has anybody actually seen the template and what kind of research was done? As this was nearly six years ago now should the FA not be making such documents public or could somebody like Kate Hollern use her power and influence to make these accessible?

It might not actually prove anything but I'm sure many football fans are curious as to what exactly determines 'fit and proper'.

Not a petition but a poll.

Glen has been ignored recently by one of the parties despite being ever so willing to help. I personally think we need Glen on board at all costs, you could see the other night when he had the mic how he changed the room and galvanised people.

Vote yes for Glen - https://twitter.com/Davids2444/status/772923432845635584

I don't do twitter but I believe that Glen should be involved.

I don't do twitter but I believe that Glen should be involved.

Reading Glens q and a last night Glen is further along the line then anyone to not involve Glen is crazy.. Glen will answer your questions and has time for people unlike some

• 3 weeks later...

quite simple we have fans who say they don't want venkyscum but wont actually do anything. happy.clappers.

Big difference being that it is being run by their local paper.

the venky graph and radio lancs are a disgrace in all this.

Archived