BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City 1-1 Post Match Stuff

colin

First away game for me this season. Is any of the MB members meeting up in any pubs before the game?

Bloomin' heck I could spit.

I spent hours compiling the entry for the "Away Guide"

"The Moon Under Water" on Deansgate is the preferred option.

This should probably be posted in Ask Admin

Or perhaps in the Away Guide section

ohmy.gif

Because it's pretty clear that 99.9% of the users of this site hit directly onto the main messageboard.

Is there any way that the "pinned" section could be replaced by pinned links. So (eg) the entire Man City match preview actually sits in "Away guide" but the link is pinned at the top of the main board, and the existing advice in the current "awayguide" section forms the top of each relevant thread??

And then after the event, someone "hoovers" the thread of all non-match day info content, and the remaining practical advice stays in "Away guide"

- perhaps labelled "ManCity 12.11.04"

And the pinned section on the main board moves on to have a link to the Birmingham game. Same treatment ... and in a couple of years we have a great reference database to previous away trips alongside the same great match preview threads.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todays line-up

CITY: James, Mills, Distin, Dunne, Jordan, Sibierski, McManaman, Bosvelt, S. Wright-Phillips, Flood, Anelka.

Subs: Waterrus, Fowler, Reyna, Onuoha, B. Wright-Phillips.

ROVERS: Friedel, Neill, Todd, Johansson, McEveley, Reid, Tugay, Ferguson, Emerton, Stead Dickov.

Subs: Enckelman, Jansen, Djorkaeff, Thompson, Matteo.

Another disappointment on the way.Our bench lacked a striker who could make an impact,unless Matt proves us wrong again.Im disappointed that we didnt put a left winger on the bench,to get the balance right maybe as a substitute.AHHH.

Defeat is disastrous as Southampton have won already. sad.gif

Another disappointment on the way.Our bench lacked a striker who could make an impact,unless Matt proves us wrong again.Im disappointed that we didnt put a left winger on the bench,to get the balance right maybe as a substitute.AHHH.

Defeat is disastrous as Southampton have won already. sad.gif

I agree! We should have MGP or De Pedro on the bench today.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.