SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ferguson Hands in Transfer Request

No Nay Never

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the mincing Jock puff out the club asap.

You are sounding more like one of the more intellectually challenged members of this board all the time on this topic.

Don't give a toss MB. I can't stand the tosser now and just want him to leave. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to agree. He could go the training ground and shoot all the other players and you wouldn't agree.

If we get £6m i'll be disappointed but i'll be happy for the club to accept. I will not accept silly, childish knee-jerk reactions to the detriment of the club. Which bit is hard to understand.

You are sounding more like one of the more intellectually challenged members of this board all the time on this topic.

Don't give a toss MB. I can't stand the tosser now and just want him to leave. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to agree. He could go the training ground and shoot all the other players and you wouldn't agree.

If we get £6m i'll be disappointed but i'll be happy for the club to accept. I will not accept silly, childish knee-jerk reactions to the detriment of the club. Which bit is hard to understand.

When will you get it into your thick head that he's not worth that much and that if we don't sell him now we'll be left with an unhappy, unprofessional player.

Anyway, there's no point arguing with you - you can't be remotely objective about anything. He'll be gone by midnight anyway.

rover.gif what a day this will be,get bumley in the cup and rid off sweet pea pants.

if gers have offered 5 million i would snatch there hands off,as we will havw to pay wee bazza 30k for 6 months before he trudges the high road hame tinykit.gif

.....and at the end of the season he'll be worth less than £5m , that's for sure .

It's a big gamble to keep him in the off chance that we'll get higher up the league and gain money to pay the useless bugger.

Williams is trying to make sure he makes up for the big mistake of overpaying for BF . Let's hope he doesn't overplay his hand .

When will you get it into your thick head that he's not worth that much and that if we don't sell him now we'll be left with an unhappy, unprofessional player.

Anyway, there's no point arguing with you - you can't be remotely objective about anything. He'll be gone by midnight anyway.

Thick Head? If he's not worth remotely near £5m why have Rangers already offered near that according to Dado and are still talking about it now. Objective you should look up what it means in the dictionary, by the way it doesn't say Scott is always right.

latest from rangers m/b:

Barry deal still long way off ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

according to BBC radio Scotland Rangers & Blackburn still to agree with Rangers trying to user shota as bait....but Blackburn still not close to accepting latest offers

hope they can sort it out b4 window shuts, barry will be essential to our title bid

It is extremely quiet now!

Rangers are going to have a lot of morale rebuilding to do irrespective of whether Ferguson signs. Ball, Shota and the Serb have all been publicly offered to Rovers as makeweights and who knows who else might have been privately offered as well.

If Bellamy does sign for Celtic, I wonder if Murray will break and pay the Rovers' asking price? There is certainly no incentive for Rovers to soften at the moment knowing Bellamy is in Glasgow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.