SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ferguson Hands in Transfer Request

No Nay Never

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey we made a profit on savage so it took a bit of the resentment out of the sale

how much have blackburn made on ferguson, and how does it feel knowing your club captain couldnt wait to leave just 18 months after signing

so dont make out as if your any different from me

aimed at greggyk smile.gif

Edited by Izzitnot

hey we made a profit on savage so it took a bit of the resentment out of the sale

how much have blackburn made on ferguson, and how does it feel knowing your club captain couldnt wait to leave just 18 months after signing

what has my comment of "not as much as you" got to do with any of that trash you just posted?? blink.gif

We paid £4.5mil for him and got £3mil! In a "deflated market" for a player with a "serious knee injury" somebody who only had a little bit left on his contract.....2 1/2years and "the scottish captian"...last probally the the worse of all the points bringing down his value!

Can't say he's our captain, more souness' captain! Fans captain is flitty or toddy!

the difference is, as Gold said, Savage was a A"GOD" in Birmingham,

I think Ferguson was totally overrated and if you go though my posts (which i know you won't) you see many supporters thought the same.

You have lost 5 games in a row without savage, thats already 12+ points, losing ferguson will not make much a difference, losing Todd would kill us.

lets just face the truth....

ferguson just couldnt handle playing for a big club... haha

as for it being similar to the savage situation, it isnt for a number of reasons

a) you got a good run out of savage

cool.gif you got a good profit on a player

c) he didnt just want to join blackburn, so unlike us other teams could bid

i reckon point c) ###### me off the most because everton bid 5 million straight up and i would have sold him then and there, however he wouldnt leave for them, only rangers

he boils my ######, the lowlife

sickening knowing that players can dictate when they want to leave and to whom

contracts dont mean ###### anymore

now u know how it feels concerning the savage incident

I enjoy chatting on here, the blues msg boards are heavily moderated and u cant say what you feel without being banned, they only allow a few posters to say what they like and they mute the rest, then they cut and paste the threads into a monthyl magazine

I do use an unofficial msg board but it is pretty quiet smile.gif

Edited by Izzitnot

sickening knowing that players can dictate when they want to leave and to whom

contracts dont mean ###### anymore

now u know how it feels concerning the savage incident

WE know how it feels to be short of a top quality striker!

We also know what its like not to run to the media every 5mins with a statement!

We know what it feels like to lose a midfielder at £5million!

We don't know how it feels to lose robbie savage... because we have him thumbs-up.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.