Ferguson Hands in Transfer Request

No Nay Never

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what bout my username then better get it changed, How do i change it

Don't think you can change it.

However if you speak kindly to the Mods you might get away with taking a couple of letter out to make Bazzatherat. Or maybe something that rhymes with that.

Barry Fergsuon is simply a spineless, selfish, manipulative failure.  Good riddance.

Spot on!

Anyone else got a blackburn shirt with Ferguson on the back? What the hell am I going to do with that...?!

what bout my username then better get it changed, How do i change it

What are you planning to change it to??

May I suggest bazzathefailed ???

(Took me a while to think of that one as all the ones that came to mind at first broke mb rules about use of language!)

Good bye to a spineless little jelly fish who prefers to swim in the tiny pond that is the SPL than trying to show his true talent in one of the best leagues in football.

Instead of playing some of the largest clubs in Europe, he can drool with anticipation to play the likes of ( no disrespect ) Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Livingstone , perhaps the 4 big games a season agaisnt the Bhoys will provide him with enough motivation to enjoy Rangers annual European epics- ie defeat to some minnow from a European back water.

Good riddance. mad.gif

I'm sorry, did anyone actually expect Rangers to pay £6m for Barry Ferguson???

Rangers wanted £10m for Boumsong, they got £8m. Real Madrid wanted £8m (I think) for Morientes and got £6.4m. We do not want to keep a £30k p/w player who wants to leave, thus we try and get as much as we can. Rangers also knew that we really wanted to sell, and thus they weren't going to pay over the odds.

He wasn't worth £6.5m when he signed, and he certainly isn't worth £6m now. I wouldn't say he's worth £5m to an EPL club, but he may well by for an SPL club as comparatively speaking, he's like a Gerrard, Lampard or Vieira up there wink.gif

maybe some of you will now take off your blue and white glasses and see, he was not a very god player. But he will look good now in his pants league up north.

he was never worth 6.5 million and we are lucky to get 5 million.

but then still feel ripped off by Ferguson, stupid pussy. and he should have never been made captain, I was 95% certain he would leave within a year, but I thought it would be newcastle

We are left with three central midfielders. Tugay Flitty and Savage.

How many prem clubs have just THREE C.M's?

You can throw bodies at that position, but the rest are not good enough to play there.

Absolutely demoralised.

Yet we have six strikers and none of them are good enough. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally ###### at Ferguson leaving, especially an hour before the close of the window, but it's the failure to sign a striker that has really hit me hard. Our failure to get Bellamy hurt more than Ferguson leaving.

Like you say, we cannot throw bodies at a position, but atleast we have some kind of cover in Thompson who has yet to prove himself in the position. However, upfront we have nobody that can score a goal - I'd get rid of four of our strikers if it meant getting one in of great quality.

Edited by tcj_jones

as for andy johnson the bloke is a bluenose

So blue he scored against you! Sorry don't mention the war! wink.gif

Master plan people! Hughes is looking at a last minute transfer raid, 10 players coming in! There all 10 years old but hey! We're going to win things with kids!

michael owen cant move twice in 12 months, FA rules

as for andy johnson the bloke is a bluenose smile.gif

Aaaah ! You've spoiled my evening now.

There was I, continually checking the Real Madrid messageboard , refreshing and translating away...........

yeh and i was at the game !!! , and about 15000 bluenoses stood up and clapped the goal smile.gif cos we love the bloke

still if he had stayed with us whats the chances he would of become the player he is now

he is still very young and he needed another few seasons in the old division one to grow up

he has a lot of respect for birmingham city but I doubt we will ever seem him again playing for blues

So then my freind what is Robbie Savage if not the same as Fergie?

I admit there are some parallels, but at least Birmingham made a healthy profit on the player. In addition, Savage didn't drop down to a lower-level having failed to prove himself in the Premiership.

Fair point m8 but with Rangers he might win something and play European football.

He is not likely to do that with Blackburn.

To these guys money does not matter its bits of tin and being able to play were you want,Barry should have never been allowed to go in the first place but the bank said if the debt went over £90m the bank would foreclose on the club(and you think your board is bad).

Anyway hope your side does well and stays in the Premiership for the forseable future,although with big Amo at the back i wonder biggrin.gif

Ferguson said last night: “I honestly felt it was dead last Thursday or Friday but Rangers never gave up and that means so much to me.

“The chairman (David Murray) showed his commitment and I think he has been pulling his hair out but finally we got the deal done.”

“The last month has been hard work. I went through a lot of emotions as I thought the deal was never going to go through but it’s brilliant to be home.

“I went through all the proper channels and even handed in a written transfer request but it wasn’t until just an hour or so before the window shut that I really knew that I was back at Rangers.

“As soon as I knew Rangers were interested in having me back I wanted to make it happen.

“I have been avidly following the club since I have been away. I looked at the website, I got the Rangers News delivered and I watched Rangers TV. For me, Rangers is such a huge part of my life.

I missed the club so much and when I grabbed that jersey again it felt so good.”

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.