BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Craig Bellamy

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also,I bet you anything Bellamy WILL NOT remain at Celtic.He wont play at a lower level league for sure!

You contradict yourself. You say he would sign for us but wont play at a lower level with a club who will get Champions League football.

As much as I may love Rovers. Celtic are not at a lower level than us. We are very unlikely to get European football and Celtic should have good UEFA cup runs. That offset with the Premiership V SPL would say that we are levellish in terms of attractiveness.

Listening to the way Bellamy spoke yesterday then i cannot see him staying there. He is simply waiting to see if Souness makes it there or not.

If he does then im sure he will be looking for a move in the summer to another premier league team. At Celtic he will just improve his chances of a big move because he should be able to get plenty of goals up there!

Bellamy wont sign for a team that has 4-5 big games a year, no challenge except for one other team.

Plus it is unlikely that they will succeed in Europe.

Thankyou, You have just proved my point.

Bellamy wont sign for a team that has 4-5 big games a year

So why would he sign for us then? A premiersip match is not a big game.

On that basis, Streakyb, who could he sign for?

Should he only play Champions league football with Real?

The prem is just about the pinnacle of club football worldwide.

To say that a premiership match is not a challange is a gross understatement.

Million, I've had a look at a few toon sites, I'd say it's 50-50.

He has been good for them in the past and, he has been p'd around a bit by GS.

I think they'd be willing to take the risk.

At least he has shown committment to their club, which is more than the average Joe Footballer does these days.

On that basis, Streakyb, who could he sign for?

Should he only play Champions league football with Real?

The prem is just about the pinnacle of club football worldwide.

To say that a premiership match is not a challange is a gross understatement.

I am not saying he wouldnt sign for us, or for Celtic. Both are possibilities, Just dont agree on the reasoning for why he would not sign for Celtic but might sign for us.

I never said the premiership wasnt a chalenge. Just that we did not have big matches. A big match is a euopean tie, a local Derby, a match in the latter stages of a cup run. A match were you feel the extra pressure, the challenge.

How many big matches do we play a season? How many have we played this season?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.