BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Craig Bellamy

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toon are saying that they wont let Bellamy out on loan to a club in this country.

So if we want him we're going to have to buy him.

Frustratingly I only caught a bit of it, (the dog was giving the postie a bit of stick), but Radio 5 reported the same thing.

I think they also said that Newcastle were 'confident something would be arranged today', which they took to mean that either a foreign loan was in the offing, or another club had made a bid.........

(I suppose celtic could be classed as foreign)

Edited by Krillin

Hi all

what I've heard rovers has matched Brums bid £6m for Bellamy and Bellamy has rejected Brum so rovers are now in talks with Belly... the payment plan is for three years and according to reports from IecBirmingham it suits Newcastle.

So wait and see folks...

Buggar, hope he's not going there just to irk Souness. Come on Bellamy you don't want to play up there.

Worst case scenario we lose fegie and do not get Bellamy. Also I thought Newcastle were not willing to do a loan deal. Surely GS would not be happy with a loan deal that put's his buddies team an even more distant second in the two team league.

Edited by USABlue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.