BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Craig Bellamy

looks like you lot are going to gate crash the party according to IC Newcastle

personally I cant see you matching the £6 million bid but sources are saying that blackburn will agree to sell ferguson back for £4 million

things are starting to kick off again

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferguson out for 6 million and Bellamy in for the same fee, after all that has gone on during January I think I would be quite pleased with that. We probably have adequate cover for midfield to make do for the rest of the season, but really need the fire power up front. I do feel however though, if we have put in a bid, it is possible that the board have backed Hughes and simply come up with the cash. It would surprise me if we were going to get into this having to rely on Rangers to come in with an improved offer. I doubt we will bid 6 million, but if we have, I think Ferguson will still be staying at Ewood Park.

Who cares if people hate him, he is better than anything we have at the moment in that area, and that is good enough for me. Not many like Todd, but I'm glad we have him, same goes for Dickov. If he can fit into the team, and plays like he can, then I don't care what other supporters think of him.

To me its obvious Bellamy isnt TOO keen to join Birmingham.

Thats why Bruce has been planting all this propoganda in the media that he will tame him,and make him a better player,and all that crap.Useless talk.

Im SURE if we get in with an accepted offer,then Bellamy will choose us.

I think since Rovers are already dispised by the general public it would only be fitting that they live up to this claim and sign all the players everybody hates. One way to look at it is that if you have all the "annoying" players everybody else hates it better than playing against them. Though im not suggesting in any way this is how you should operate a club. thumbs-up.gif

Edited by mode_m

The quote is just from a supporter site and looks like speculation. No way we can afford him unless Ferguson goes which looks unlikely from what Hughes said on Rovers World.

Bellamy on loan would be a coup but I cannot see Newcastle allowing that when they have a cash offer on the table.

I want him here. I am impressed with the way hes refused to take ###### from souness, and stuck two fingers up at those that think he should stay somewhere he doesnt like the management. Hes also a top player, and would give something to the team that it needs.

This isn't going to happen. Just a re-hashed story which will put pressure on Brum to meet his wage demands.

Rovers have turned down £4m for Ferguson - so why would they all of a sudden accept it ?

Our only chance is a loan deal - or a swap involving Ferguson (if he can be pursuaded to go). Even with a swap - I would be wanting Rovers to extract some money from Newcastle as part of the deal. biggrin.gif

Should Hughes weigh in with an offer of his own, it would add to the bad blood between Birmingham and Blackburn following the sale of Bellamy's Wales team-mate Robbie Savage to the Ewood Park club.

I would like to see Birmingham turn red...literally! biggrin.gif Make a bid, now!

Well, I care. There's something about him that turns my stomach. He might be a good player but he's a vile man.

ive met him before in a nightclub, the majority of the newcastle team were there

anyways my brother supports newcastle and i got most of their signitures, Bellamy however wouldnt because he was holding 2 bottles of smirnof ice, then one other newcastle player (i think it was clarence acuna) told him to sign the paper because he would hold the bottle

i actually think he was seconds away from spitting his dummy out, and putting his hands on his hips, a truely awful person

also for the record shay given was also a bit of a dick, i told him he should have stayed at blackburn haha

i am aware that they probably cant be bothered with people approaching them all the time

Well, I care. There's something about him that turns my stomach. He might be a good player but he's a vile man.

ive met him before in a nightclub, the majority of the newcastle team were there

anyways my brother supports newcastle and i got most of their signitures, Bellamy however wouldnt because he was holding 2 bottles of smirnof ice, then one other newcastle player (i think it was clarence acuna) told him to sign the paper because he would hold the bottle

i actually think he was seconds away from spitting his dummy out, and putting his hands on his hips, a truely awful person

also for the record shay given was also a bit of a dick, i told him he should have stayed at blackburn haha

i am aware that they probably cant be bothered with people approaching them all the time

an absolutely riveting post....

Edited by AussieinUk

Personally, I would sooner see us relegated than have to watch Bellamy - a thoroughly unpleasant man, undisciplined, bad-tempered, immature and an all-round dodgy character. Some things are more important than football and allowing that bloke to think he can behave the way he does on and off the pitch is one of them.

Sorry - I'm not a fan!

Personally, I would sooner see us relegated than have to watch Bellamy - a thoroughly unpleasant man, undisciplined, bad-tempered, immature and an all-round dodgy character. Some things are more important than football and allowing that bloke to think he can behave the way he does on and off the pitch is one of them.

Sorry - I'm not a fan!

I tend to judge players _after_ they have been with us for a while.

IF Bellamy signs, and that's a big if, he's got my full support, until the day he, IF, and there's another big if, he acts stupid in one way or another.

I don't care about players falling out with managers, as long as they're not our player and manager. Which I happened to see a lot in recent years wink.gif

I don't care about how Andy Todd or Jon Stead are private (within the law of course), what I care about is what they do for the team. And if they do a good job, I'm happy. After all, as you say, it's only football.

If Bellamy signs, and then falls out with Hughes, Iwill agree with you. But I don't wanna blame players before they've had a chance. With us, that is.

an absolutely riveting post....

was that sarcasm??

i was merely giving people a little insight into bellamy the person

As I've said before this whole thing surrounding Ferguson and Bellamy stinks of Soeuy influence to me, he signs Boumsong from his good friend, he then asks his buddy Murray to do him a favour seen as though he's just paid over the odds for Boumsong, Murray agrees and unsettles Ferguson, he then says Rangers can't afford him, Souness wants to get rid of Bellamy and so he knows this will attract Hughes, however he also knows Hughes cant afford him so may have to sell Fergy, the outcome:

Souness gets Boumsong,

He also gets Ferguson for less than he would have probably done if he had just waded in with a bid before Rangers,

and Souness also gets rid of a player he doesn't want.

Rangers get a good price for Boumsong.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.