BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Craig Bellamy

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS Now you know its Steve Horner, are you going to let us in on the reason for asking, Ossydave?

A certain agent is in the area Phil, NOT anyone by the name of Horner though so false alarm I'm afraid.

Maybe Hughes has hired James Bond for some funny yet irrelevant reason?

Come on Eddie we'll make something humourous together.

Dont know why I'm being dragged into all this haha

Latest from a NUFC site

Latest: We hear from our sources in the Midlands that Craig Bellamy has rejected the move to Birmingham City. More on this when we get it.

you will find that source was posted on a website around 3pm, I dont understand why it still hasnt been publically confirmed

The gossip is that newcastle have a replacement lined up from spain and blackburn are looking for loan deals, as for everton they wont spend another £6 million on a striker as they have just spent heavily on beattie and Bent is doing very well for them

Other gossip is that steven gerrard has purchased a house in chelsea smile.gif

it is near enough virtually impossible for players to be bought and signed in a day so expect loads of loan deals going through 2morrow

Edited by Izzitnot

true Eddie smile.gif

we had bobo balde at the training ground a few days ago according to a close relative of a blues player

he is on a free transfer in the summer and no doubt he is looking for the most money hence the link with middlesborough

Edited by Izzitnot

The Mirror have reported that Bellamy has rejected Birmingham.

The Independent's report of the Colchester game includes a sentence that Rovers are ready to step into sign Bellamy if he rejects Birmingham and that the finance is in place without needing to sell Ferguson.

Probably, the Walker Trust are stepping in the way they did with Cole but that the repayment of their loan would probably be taken from the insurance money if and when it comes in.

Bit of a dampener but the last two newswire stories both say Rovers going in for Carew on loan

PLease say it's not true. Not Carew, what will we do. I don't like this fella, sorry I just don't.

News: Carew is staying at Besiktas!

Cant see Bellamy joining in this small window that remains.Its too tight now for a money signing in my opinion.

What do you base that on? If a fee has been agreed behind the scenes there is more than enough time to negotiate personal terms and carry out a medical. That said, the story does seem to have gone very cold over night, I hope we haven't got our hopes up for nothing.

Guest Kamy100

It does appear that Bellamy is going to reject Birmingham. However this does not mean that he will sign for Rovers. Apparently his reasons for rejecting them is because it is to bigger a step down to move from Newcastle to Birmingham, if that is the reason then we can forget about signing him. I would not be surprised if Everton and Middleborough make late bids.

Guest Kamy100

Unfortunately not got the foggist on who we may sign. More than likely a loan signing and if it was a big name such as Tristan than we would have heard about it by now. From what I have read it looks like Hughes is a big admirer of Sokota so he could be the man but that it is just pure speculation on my part.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.